Roboquest Trainer

Metal Messiah

Hey, thanks for the trainer. It's cool ! :)

Please can you tell me what does the option "Get Save Data" actually do ? And the Base Address Edit value? Do I need to remember this value and enter it manually each time, so that my game progress in saved when I load it again?

Or will the trainer save my progress, even if I quit the game to the main menu or completely?

Please also try adding a 1 hit easy KILL option, and also some AI/Enemy ghost mode option if possible.
Thanks !

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey, thanks for the trainer. It's cool ! :)

Please can you tell me what does the option "Get Save Data" actually do ? And the Base Address Edit value? Do I need to remember this value and enter it manually each time, so that my game progress in saved when I load it again?

Or will the trainer save my progress, even if I quit the game to the main menu or completely?

Please also try adding a 1 hit easy KILL option, and also some AI/Enemy ghost mode option if possible.
Thanks !
Get Save Data probably populates the "Wrench Edit" option. Ignore the "Base Address" options, these are added as community trainers and not made by us. Your progress should be saved if you save your game after editing whatever values.

As for the extra options, as I stated the trainer is not made by us but if it needs updating in the future and we update it ourselves we can look into it, sure.

Metal Messiah

Get Save Data probably populates the "Wrench Edit" option. Ignore the "Base Address" options, these are added as community trainers and not made by us. Your progress should be saved if you save your game after editing whatever values.

As for the extra options, as I stated the trainer is not made by us but if it needs updating in the future and we update it ourselves we can look into it, sure.
Hey, thanks for the reply. Wrench Edit option ? Oh, I thought it was for the saved game progress. A bit confusing for us though.

Anyway, this game doesn't even have a SAVE feature. Since it is a roguelike game, the devs haven't implemented any option to save the progress. As soon as you quite playing the game, all saved progress is lost, and we are back to the first level, which sucks ! very bad gameplay design by the developers.

Nobody can beat the full game in just 1 sitting, which would be insane. And even after that, I doubt the progress is saved either. I just started playing the game, so I'm not sure how to use the Wrench Edit option. Will look into it.

fudgeybutter

Hey, thanks for the reply. Wrench Edit option ? Oh, I thought it was for the saved game progress. A bit confusing for us though.

Anyway, this game doesn't even have a SAVE feature. Since it is a roguelike game, the devs haven't implemented any option to save the progress. As soon as you quite playing the game, all saved progress is lost, and we are back to the first level, which sucks ! very bad gameplay design by the developers.

Nobody can beat the full game in just 1 sitting, which would be insane. And even after that, I doubt the progress is saved either. I just started playing the game, so I'm not sure how to use the Wrench Edit option. Will look into it.
is a dungeon run game ( different paths, thats the design ) - it does save everything, including logs, run counts, kill counts, all saved cards for your collection, as well as unlocked upgrades, ect

the game takes about 15 mins to complete in all difficultys ( ive maxed the achivements on it )

fudgeybutter

is a dungeon run game ( different paths, thats the design ) - it does save everything, including logs, run counts, kill counts, all saved cards for your collection, as well as unlocked upgrades, ect

the game takes about 15 mins to complete in all difficultys ( ive maxed the achivements on it )
p.s put on speed hack, infinite jumps, no reload & your sorted.

Metal Messiah

it does save everything, including logs, run counts, kill counts, all saved cards for your collection, as well as unlocked upgrades, ect
No, it doesn't save at least the level progress. Not sure about all the count and logs of kills/runs, but the game puts me back to the beginning of the game's first level as soon as I quit the game to main menu, or completely exit the game to desktop.

I already completed the first 2-3 levels, Canyon, Ruins, Fields, but as soon as I quite the game, it put me back to square one at the first level, which is Canyon. I was actually talking about this.

So, to beat the FULL game, do I need to keep replaying all the previous levels again and again? I can't play any game in just 1 sitting either, and I don't want any speedhack either. I'm a slow-paced gamer.

The game is real fun though! But this lack of save game feature is ruining my experience. Others have also complained about this issue over at the STEAM forums.

I think the game DEADLINK is also similar to this title.

fudgeybutter

No, it doesn't save at least the level progress. Not sure about all the count and logs of kills/runs, but the game puts me back to the beginning of the game's first level as soon as I quit the game to main menu, or completely exit the game to desktop.

I already completed the first 2-3 levels, Canyon, Ruins, Fields, but as soon as I quite the game, it put me back to square one at the first level, which is Canyon. I was actually talking about this.

So, to beat the FULL game, do I need to keep replaying all the previous levels again and again? I can't play any game in just 1 sitting either, and I don't want any speedhack either. I'm a slow-paced gamer.

The game is real fun though! But this lack of save game feature is ruining my experience. Others have also complained about this issue over at the STEAM forums.

I think the game DEADLINK is also similar to this title.
dungeon run games dont save levels, thats why their small in size in terms of gameplay, because its supposed to be fast reaptable runs. ( unlocking more stuff, to make it easier the more runs you do )