[SOLVED] Can't Login to the Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

arizun

The app continues to say that my credentials are wrong. I can login to this site no problem just not the app.

arizun

Hello I fixed the issue. The first time in installed it bitdefender completely obliterated the app. After reinstalling it and whitelisting it I couldn't get it to connect, but restarting the pc fixed everything ( I never turn off my pc and rarely restart).

Just in case anyone else has a similar issue in the future.

SendMe

Support
PRO
Hello I fixed the issue. The first time in installed it bitdefender completely obliterated the app. After reinstalling it and whitelisting it I couldn't get it to connect, but restarting the pc fixed everything ( I never turn off my pc and rarely restart).

Just in case anyone else has a similar issue in the future.
Thank you for updating us. Glad to hear you found the solution before one of us could reach out to you. Also, for anyone else having credential issues: Please note that with the current infrastructure, if your FearlessRevolution Forum and App account username and password are the same, it will cause an error. Link your Discord account (https://forum.cheatevolution.com/account/connected-accounts/) for quicker support and to unlock exclusive channels on our server.

Closing the thread as the issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.