[SOLVED] CheatEvolution Install Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyzzy

I dont know how many other people have faced this problem but as a possible help for those that do, ill paste the conversation DarkMango, a popular trainer developer on here and probably more, have had.

When you download the zip, you right click it and click on extract
Once extracted then you can run the app, you can click on either of the exes the launcher or cheatevolution. The launcher is there to check for and apply updates

Wich is to say, once youve downloaded the zip file, right click and extract it in its entirety, not just a single file. You now should have the Cheatevolution.Exe and Launcher.Exe on your selected destination for the extraction. Now, launch either on of those, the latter, as previously mentioned, is for the updates, but both work. You should be able to cheat away to your liking.
Side Note: After Activating the trainer let it run for 1-2 minutes.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
For me, the cheat does not work, like I disable BattleEye. Is there a correct guide?
Watch this video

At the start i use the launcher. It's really as simple as that.

Also read trainer notes, maybe it's a cheat you're trying that has special usage notes.

I am also assuming it to be Ghost recon breakpoint but nobody here has mentioned the game name

MoonyToon

I like to play 'Children of morta' with full health. When I use cheatevolution i can activate with F1 but I am not able to use numlock keys at all! How do I turn them on? I hope I can get some help here. Thank you in advance.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
I like to play 'Children of morta' with full health. When I use cheatevolution i can activate with F1 but I am not able to use numlock keys at all! How do I turn them on? I hope I can get some help here. Thank you in advance.
Do you have numlock on?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Is NumLock enabled on your keyboard? Have you tried pressing the "Num Lock" key before using the numbered keys?

Status
Not open for further replies.