[SOLVED] NEED HELP TO LOGIN TO ACCOUNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaii

PRO
I bought pro for another account, but because I made it with discord and trying to send a password to my email doesn't work, I decided to make a second account and buy pro. It won't let me sign into this account on the app.

STN

hi sorry am late but i have the same problem, try to log in my pro account "You have provided incorrect credentials, Please try again. if you continue to have problem, contact us or click on Forget Password?" i need some help..
PMed

Dimansss

I bought pro for another account, but because I made it with discord and trying to send a password to my email doesn't work, I decided to make a second account and buy pro. It won't let me sign into this account on the app.

STN

I'm having the same issue as everyone else, I made an account and I use a password manager. I forgot to save the password and I can't get access to the other account I made because it will not send me the reset link...
Can you PM me your other account ?

STN

I signed up for pro and it will not let me log in through the client. Is there a reason this is happening? Maybe a more public announcement or info about what's going on and maybe the fix in the form instead of PMs?
I PMed these people asking for private info that they wouldn't like to share publicly obviously. But i like your idea because anyone reading this thread has no clue and must think there's some bug with the app when it's "individual" problems and not a general error. Should add a support ticket system.

As for your issue, check your PM

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I purchased the Cheat Evolution Pro Now but its NOT upgrading me to the GO PRO NOW on the Fearless Revolution trainer app.

I disconnected and restarted app about 50 times no luck. I even checked my password. Again no luck ? what am I doing wrong ?

Please asssist. Thank you in advance for any assistance.
Make sure you are using the correct account (CheatEvolution and not Fearlessrevolution).

If you have an account on both sites make sure the passwords are different if you're using the same username :)

Reactions: STN

Jsong2

PRO
I'm sorry if this has been explained, but I'm having issues getting my account to work properly. I have the Pro Membership, and the app let me log in after re-setting my password, but the app won't acknowledge that I have Pro so I can't use the cheat tables. Please Advise

STN

I'm sorry if this has been explained, but I'm having issues getting my account to work properly. I have the Pro Membership, and the app let me log in after re-setting my password, but the app won't acknowledge that I have Pro so I can't use the cheat tables. Please Advise
You have an account on our sister site. Make sure you login to this account here (cheatevolution) where you have PRO. The app will log you into both sites so make sure you login to the correct account

Sparkledon

Try changing your password and using less symbols or none. Also make sure capslock isn't on, etc.
Still can't log in to the app, but it's also still letting me access my Pro Tables, so I guess it's fine anyway unless it locks me out.

SendMe

Support
PRO
Still can't log in to the app, but it's also still letting me access my Pro Tables, so I guess it's fine anyway unless it locks me out.
If you have a Fearless forum account as well, with the same e-mail address, make sure you have two different passwords.

Status
Not open for further replies.