The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition Trainer

Cripple22Cripple

PRO
Hi Rhark,
Using your excellent cheat table on a nostalgic revisit of a heavily modded Skyrim AE.
Found "Infinite Items Usage", "Super Jump" and "No Fall Damage" cheats won't activate. Also skills edits are behaving a bit screwy. If I edit say Light Armor to 100, when I go to the skills tree in-game it is Heavy Armor that has changed. I did not check thoroughly but it appears that the skill edited in the cheat table edits the skill to the left in the in-game skills tree.
If you could find the time to check the table and update it would be appreciated. (Appreciate it could be a mod problem but have run other trainers where those items have worked)
Would also like to suggest another possible cheat to stop magic weapons losing their charge.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.6.640 & added 2 cheats.

Trainer updated. My apologies, I made a small error when updating last time. Should be fixed now.
Thanks again for the quick update. I tested as much as I could, and everything seems to be working. The only issue is the stat section are not correctly labeled. 1 Hand in the trainer changes archery for example. Many of them are tied to something different in game. Cheers!

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Thanks again for the quick update. I tested as much as I could, and everything seems to be working. The only issue is the stat section are not correctly labeled. 1 Hand in the trainer changes archery for example. Many of them are tied to something different in game. Cheers!
Seems the game is changing the offsets for things for different people. Not sure I can do much about it.