Trainers Not Working

krismichaels

PRO
Hello, I can't get any trainers (I tried Citizen Sleeper, Crusader Kings 3 and Stardew Valley) to work. They all say "Game Found, Trainer Activated" but none of the hot keys or just clicking on the various options does anything. I turned off my antivirus and it still is not working.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello, I can't get any trainers (I tried Citizen Sleeper, Crusader Kings 3 and Stardew Valley) to work. They all say "Game Found, Trainer Activated" but none of the hot keys or just clicking on the various options does anything. I turned off my antivirus and it still is not working.
Citizen Sleeper is for STEAM/GOG and NOT Microsoft Store/Game Pass. Otherwise, it should work fine.

The other two are outdated and are in an update queue. We are severely understaffed.

ntgtoowc

Citizen Sleeper is for STEAM/GOG and NOT Microsoft Store/Game Pass. Otherwise, it should work fine.

The other two are outdated and are in an update queue. We are severely understaffed.
What does Citizen Sleeper being on Steam have to do with anything? Legitimate question, I've only gotten into the scene as of yesterday.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
What does Citizen Sleeper being on Steam have to do with anything? Legitimate question, I've only gotten into the scene as of yesterday.
Sometimes developers release different versions of their games on different distributions and therefore the coding can be different.

Fligglebleh

PRO

I'm not too familiar with CheatEvolution's operation. Are the trainer makers paid? If so, is CheatEvolution hiring to reduce staff shortage?