Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 Trainer

Metal Messiah

Hey there, thanks for the trainer.

Is it also possible to implement some kind of enemy AI hack or cheat, like "Freeze" Enemy movement, "Slow-motion" enemies, or even a "Ghost Mode/Notarget cheat" to make the game less stressful on the player? :)

The game throws a LOT of enemies on the screen that sometimes it gets kind of frustrating to continue playing it. I wish we had some cheat codes as well, but it seems the game engine doesn't support any. :(

Anyway, please look into the above enemy AI options if they are possible to hack or reverse engineer. Thanks.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey there, thanks for the trainer.

Is it also possible to implement some kind of enemy AI hack or cheat, like "Freeze" Enemy movement, "Slow-motion" enemies, or even a "Ghost Mode/Notarget cheat" to make the game less stressful on the player? :)

The game throws a LOT of enemies on the screen that sometimes it gets kind of frustrating to continue playing it. I wish we had some cheat codes as well, but it seems the game engine doesn't support any. :(

Anyway, please look into the above enemy AI options if they are possible to hack or reverse engineer. Thanks.
This game is incredibly difficult to create cheats for. The current trainer already took over 24 hours of reverse engineering to finish which is much longer than usual. Unfortunately, we will not be attempting what you asked for purely due to the difficulty of finding out if it's even possible.

Metal Messiah

This game is incredibly difficult to create cheats for. The current trainer already took over 24 hours of reverse engineering to finish which is much longer than usual. Unfortunately, we will not be attempting what you asked for purely due to the difficulty of finding out if it's even possible.
Thanks for the input, Rhark. ! Yes, I knew it would be hard to reverse engineer the code for this game, but I just gave some cheat suggestions, nonetheless. No worries by the way ! :)

It appears the game is using the same 'Swarm' engine (an enhanced version, btw), as used in World War Z game as well. Unfortunately, most of the AAA/AA games these days are getting harder to crack, if not all titles.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Thanks for the input, Rhark. ! Yes, I knew it would be hard to reverse engineer the code for this game, but I just gave some cheat suggestions, nonetheless. No worries by the way ! :)

It appears the game is using the same 'Swarm' engine (an enhanced version, btw), as used in World War Z game as well. Unfortunately, most of the AAA/AA games these days are getting harder to crack, if not all titles.
Yes, World War Z was exactly the same as this in terms of difficulty.