Wayfinder Trainer

Bazzmo

will running the EAC bypass, i get the following message "program was made with an Unlicensed compiler." \Please buy the PRO version to distribute your EXE.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
will running the EAC bypass, i get the following message "program was made with an Unlicensed compiler." \Please buy the PRO version to distribute your EXE.
Yea I need to recompile it, just haven't had time.

orpheus

The game updated? If so you'll have to request an update in the app.
yup we got 16/15 votes. loading into a new dungeon is causing a crash. Dunno if the features all work as intended i am only using max loot rarity so i cant speak on that. EDIT: Also the loot multiplier doesn't multiply correctly. 2X is not true 2X

Last edited:

Choyuki90

17 / 15 now! :D
Can confirm I am crashing on entering dungeons.
Also as orpheus said, the loot multiplier is not working correctly. It takes your actual amount you already have and multiplies it instead of multiplying the drop.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
17 / 15 now! :D
Can confirm I am crashing on entering dungeons.
Also as orpheus said, the loot multiplier is not working correctly. It takes your actual amount you already have and multiplies it instead of multiplying the drop.
After 5.5 hours of trying to stop the crashing I have gotten nowhere. I will try again later tonight but I need to leave this game alone for a bit.

Choyuki90

After 5.5 hours of trying to stop the crashing I have gotten nowhere. I will try again later tonight but I need to leave this game alone for a bit.
Oh jeez yeah! Thank you for trying to find the issue. Most of the time I can play just fine. Can't really narrow it down to a certain setting or anything.
So no worries!

orpheus

yeah dont stress about it. it doesnt perma crash it just happens here and there. annoying but not a deal braker. would rather like to see true loot multiplication. so it multiplies the amount you are getting and not the amount you currently have.
i mean it would be cool if you manage to fix the crashing but don't stress yourself out over it :)

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support build-185235.

Changelog
  • Fixed the Loot Multiplier to multiply the amount gained.
  • I have attempted to prevent any crashes from occurring.
  • Replaced "Instant Reload" with "Unlimited Eagle Eye" since the original cheat didn't do anything.
  • Everything is up-to-date with the latest build.
After 8 hours I hope it was worth it. Enjoy.

orpheus

Changelog
  • Replaced "Instant Reload" with "Unlimited Eagle Eye" since the original cheat didn't do anything.
i will go test it right now thank you so so much for your hard work. i really appreciate it man. much love

SadFractal

PRO

Changelog
Appreciate the hard work on this. It does still crash though, and it doesn't appear to be option specific. Odd thing is I went about 5 hours today with no issues, and then tonight I can barely play 10 minutes without it crashing.

Is it worth submitting any of the crash logs?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Appreciate the hard work on this. It does still crash though, and it doesn't appear to be option specific. Odd thing is I went about 5 hours today with no issues, and then tonight I can barely play 10 minutes without it crashing.

Is it worth submitting any of the crash logs?
There was a patch on 14th June so it could be that it needs updating again. Due to how the game is coded and the difficulty of making working cheats I've had to use a method that will require updating most game updates.

Do all the cheats work correctly?

Sending a crash log wouldn't tell me anything, unfortunately.

SadFractal

PRO
There was a patch on 14th June so it could be that it needs updating again. Due to how the game is coded and the difficulty of making working cheats I've had to use a method that will require updating most game updates.

Do all the cheats work correctly?

Sending a crash log wouldn't tell me anything, unfortunately.
As far as I can tell all the options I use work ok, I've tested pretty much all of them. I mainly use 1, 6, 9.. and then increase the loot drop to 100.

If I just use Stamina, it can crash. If I just use damage it can crash. So I don't think it's any option specifically. I would say the crashes happen more during the transition between areas or into raids.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
As far as I can tell all the options I use work ok, I've tested pretty much all of them. I mainly use 1, 6, 9.. and then increase the loot drop to 100.

If I just use Stamina, it can crash. If I just use damage it can crash. So I don't think it's any option specifically. I would say the crashes happen more during the transition between areas or into raids.
I will look into it sometime this week, try to improve the code.