Borderlands 3 Trainer

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hi @ErrorCode , have you used the Activate Trainer cheat first, and then opened/close guardian rank screen where all your guardian stats are shown.

After you change a value you need to click outside of the box or on another box. Also the guardian stats are capped at 15%

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Before putting any value, does the stats boxes show ?? or any value shows up in it after you use the hotkey to activate trainer and open close guardian rank screen?

ErrorCode

does anyone know how to fix my character not gaining xp and it just gives me 1 xp towards guardian ranks? its gamebreaking i cant level my character up anymore

Sentinel

I feel like the latest Borderlands 3 patch today broke the Golden Key cheat. I've been able to use it for a few days now and now I'm having no luck with it. A few things:
  • I still have 2 Golden Keys
  • It can still scan other parts of my characters because I see current ammo, eridium, etc.
  • I was able to update my Eridium
Hopefully that helps and thanks for the trainer.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Thanks for the feedback, i will update the trainer ASAP, is this the only broken cheat? or are there any other that don't work.

Sentinel

The Golden Key cheat is the only one I've used. I tested the Eridium value just to see if I wasn't messing something up, but that seemed to work. I admit I don't want to mess around too much with the other cheats as I'm trying to stay somewhat legit.

EDIT: Thanks for the quick response!