Ghost Recon Breakpoint - Ghost Coins

Eorindir

Hello,

I wonder would it be possible to add some way to obtain ghost coins which is a currency used to obtain in-game currency as well as ghost coin-only items.

I am not tech-savvy so not sure if it would be possible to manipulate the game in a way that we can obtain a currency that is tied to real money purchases but it would be great if we could do so. I only use the trainer to obtain cosmetics that are either obtained through endless grind or not available through playing at all.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello,

I wonder would it be possible to add some way to obtain ghost coins which is a currency used to obtain in-game currency as well as ghost coin-only items.

I am not tech-savvy so not sure if it would be possible to manipulate the game in a way that we can obtain a currency that is tied to real money purchases but it would be great if we could do so. I only use the trainer to obtain cosmetics that are either obtained through endless grind or not available through playing at all.

Any ideas?

Cheers
This is not possible as it stored server-side.

Eorindir

Thank you for the clarification.

I had thought that would be possible since that save files are also synced with the servers (but I guess we can manipulate those as they are also kept locally).