Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT Trainer

tam2023

Im playing Ghost of Tsushima cracked version of RUNE. I open the game then I run the cheat evolution. The status show Game found and change to Waiting for game. I cannot activate any trainer at all. Please help. Im using Windows 10, all of anti virus turn off already.

Fullcodes

Trainer Makers
PRO
2024.05.25 UPDATED: Hightlignt All Targets on Focused Hear, Hold Controller <A> to Fly

tam2023

suggested steam version, now update is v1053.0.0515.2048
I cannot use steam in my country. So cracked game is the only option. When I open the cheat evolution. First it said Game found then change to Waiting for Game. Is there anyway to fix it. Thanks

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Im playing Ghost of Tsushima cracked version of RUNE. I open the game then I run the cheat evolution. The status show Game found and change to Waiting for game. I cannot activate any trainer at all. Please help. Im using Windows 10, all of anti virus turn off already.
What is your game exe named?

Alardiians

Seems the infinite technique points is bugged, if you dont have technique points, once you should get one, it doesnt give you one and if you use any you currently have, it still uses it

Tomassio

PRO
Hi, friends.

Sorry to bothe. I'm playing GHOST OF TSUSHIMA DIRECTORS CUT using the trainer, that works really fine in almost everything, but the Increase/decrease/reset game speed options seem to be a bit mixed up.

Alt + Numpad 3 accelerates the game (it should reset the Alt + Numpad 1 & 2 options), while Alt + Numpad 1 & 2 doesn't have any effect, if I'm not mistaken.

Could it be checked, please?

Thank you in advance.

exxuse

PRO
Hey,

after update for a few days, I cant activate the most cheats like god Mode, unlimited items etc. From numpad 1 to 9 nothings work

Sanedecline

PRO
This trainer doesn't seem to work though it is same version of 1053.7.0809.1937 (so the launcher says).
The values can be edited, but the Toggles won't toggle.

Last edited:

DonValdis97

PRO
I recently just got the app and paid for subscription too. I tried to launch the game which is Ghost of Tsushima and tried using the hotkeys. But it does not work. Need help.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I recently just got the app and paid for subscription too. I tried to launch the game which is Ghost of Tsushima and tried using the hotkeys. But it does not work. Need help.
Hi,

The trainer works for the version(s) specified in the app. If your game version differs we cannot guarantee it will still be working. However, update requests can be made in the app.