Sunless Skies: Sovereign Edition Trainer

Sammboi101

PRO
I purchased subscription for a game and the trainer does not work for sunless skies sovereign edition

Order number:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I purchased subscription for a game and the trainer does not work for sunless skies sovereign edition

Order number:

I shall check the game out, there haven't been any updates so it should be working.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO

Everything is working fine.

Screenshot from in-game with the Debug Menu (F12) enabled:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Yeah it doesn't work on epic launcher version, no clue why it's not working for me, even other trainers I've tried doesn't work

As you can see it states the STEAM version here. That's all we guarantee it works with.

Sammboi101

PRO

As you can see it states the STEAM version here. That's all we guarantee it works with.
Oh I see, may I get a refund, usually trainers work with epic launcher even if it is a steam version and needed to test to see if that was the case.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Oh I see, may I get a refund, usually trainers work with epic launcher even if it is a steam version and needed to test to see if that was the case.
I can't understand why it WOULDN'T work with your version, they should be identical. What have you tried? Activating the hotkeys or clicking the toggles?