SWORD ART ONLINE Fractured Daydream Trainer

Fullcodes

Trainer Makers
PRO

futabario1

PRO
Do we need to find a way to bypass anti-cheat in order for this to work? Also the add upgrade materials looks like its visual only.

Last edited:

strawberry3737

PRO
This is the best option for someone like me who enjoys single player.
However, since you can't get legendary or epic equipment in single player, I think it would be nice to have the highest drop rate and an option to increase the drop rate.

kennyishken

PRO
This is the best option for someone like me who enjoys single player.
However, since you can't get legendary or epic equipment in single player, I think it would be nice to have the highest drop rate and an option to increase the drop rate.
+1 to this as currently farming for epic/legendary item at level 100 which is end game. Or is there anyway to modify current weapon stats I guess some people online manage to find the value for weapon attack or some sort as they are doing one hit kill damage. So far manage to edit weapon to max level and edit its sub stats using CE.

Dekztar

PRO
I think i fucked up.. started game with bypass.. game didnt connect with online services.. i did all story quests and got some nice gear and skins.. thanks to the cheeto.
when i finished the storyquest, i replaced the eac folder again with the original and started the game again.. now i just have all characters unlocked but every skin and item i got vanished..

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I think i fucked up.. started game with bypass.. game didnt connect with online services.. i did all story quests and got some nice gear and skins.. thanks to the cheeto.
when i finished the storyquest, i replaced the eac folder again with the original and started the game again.. now i just have all characters unlocked but every skin and item i got vanished..
It's a possibility that the games servers save data and if they mismatch it will restore to the data stored on the servers.

Pretty stupid if this is the case, what about people who don't always have internet...

Dekztar

PRO
It's a possibility that the games servers save data and if they mismatch it will restore to the data stored on the servers.

Pretty stupid if this is the case, what about people who don't always have internet...
do you think i need to restart the game from beginning? Because i have now all characters unlocked but im missing all gear and skins from the storyline.

strawberry3737

PRO
In this game, important materials are checked against the server, and currently, even if you make changes to CE, etc., high rarity enhancement materials and option change materials, which are particularly important, are not reflected.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
do you think i need to restart the game from beginning? Because i have now all characters unlocked but im missing all gear and skins from the storyline.
I can't imagine they're restorable so yes it's likely the that would be the case.

Dekztar

PRO
In this game, important materials are checked against the server, and currently, even if you make changes to CE, etc., high rarity enhancement materials and option change materials, which are particularly important, are not reflected.
Yeah but its somehow weird i was able to keep the money and i also had 999 materials for crafting online

Antoniow91

PRO
i got the pro for the trainer but my F1 doesn't turn on the client even tho everything is detected.

firewall isnt picking up anything.