7 Days to Die Trainer

Vampyre

PRO
Game went stable today -

Hello Survivors
today we are releasing A21 b324 to stable.
We wanted to make it available in time for Summer Sale and 4th of July weekend to everybody out there!
A21 b317 savegames are compatible with A21 b324.

nastyku

PRO
a21, god mode doesn't work, infinite health doesn't work, infinite ammo doesn't work. 1 hit kill doesn't work.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
a21, god mode doesn't work, infinite health doesn't work, infinite ammo doesn't work. 1 hit kill doesn't work.
I am aware it is outdated. I am going through the update list from top to bottom which is constantly changing due to people voting for games so the order changes.

nastyku

PRO
I am aware it is outdated. I am going through the update list from top to bottom which is constantly changing due to people voting for games so the order changes.
Sorry - Reading that back it sounds awfully complainy/yappy, I was jotting notes while playing didn't mean for it to sound condescending

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello, I'm currently updating the trainer using the latest (Alpha 21.2 (b30)) and Godmode & OHK work fine without being updated. The only cheats that required fixing were "Infinite Health", "No Serious Debuffs", "Instant Destroy Objects", and "Instant Loot".

GopherBroke

When you say you can "activate the trainer" you are talking about using "F1 - Activate Trainer", correct?
Yes F1 shows it activated and has the audio. But when I press the num pad keys nothing happens, and I can’t manually turn them on from the trainer either

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Yes F1 shows it activated and has the audio. But when I press the num pad keys nothing happens, and I can’t manually turn them on from the trainer either
Hmm, has the game updated since I last updated the trainer?