Alien Isolation Trainer

no_cheating

Sadly, this breaks the game at so many levels...

I had to restart mission 1 because I could not trigger a cinematic.
At the beginning of mission 2, when you have to take the space suit off, the animation bugged and I kept the space suit on for the rest of the mission.
After that, in mission 2 if you have Inf Health/Easy Kills when you fall down (scripted) two things can happen: first time I tried, the Game Over screen appeared. Second time, the game closed itself.
After that, in mission 2 you have to pull a lever. At this point I disabled Inf Health just in case... Still, the animation started, the camera locked on and then nothing happened. I could move freely but couldn't move the camera...

I know it's an old game but it would be nice if there could be a working trainer.

Windows Store 1.0.34.0

Thanks.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Sadly, this breaks the game at so many levels...

I had to restart mission 1 because I could not trigger a cinematic.
At the beginning of mission 2, when you have to take the space suit off, the animation bugged and I kept the space suit on for the rest of the mission.
After that, in mission 2 if you have Inf Health/Easy Kills when you fall down (scripted) two things can happen: first time I tried, the Game Over screen appeared. Second time, the game closed itself.
After that, in mission 2 you have to pull a lever. At this point I disabled Inf Health just in case... Still, the animation started, the camera locked on and then nothing happened. I could move freely but couldn't move the camera...

I know it's an old game but it would be nice if there could be a working trainer.

Windows Store 1.0.34.0

Thanks.
Hmm, I had a lot of problems making this trainer but I never encountered anything like this when I was done. Did you have the Alien option enabled by any chance? Since it does say in the notes that it may break the game and to use it at your own risk.

no_cheating

Hmm, I had a lot of problems making this trainer but I never encountered anything like this when I was done. Did you have the Alien option enabled by any chance? Since it does say in the notes that it may break the game and to use it at your own risk.
Absolutely not. I also did read that.

At first, I only enabled Inf Health, Inf Flashlight, Inf Items (first option) and No reload,
After the cutscene where you fall at the beginning of mission 2 I disabled Inf Health so I could continue.

After other problems, I disabled all of them and only used them when I needed to craft things or running out of batteries.

Since you get the flashlight almost in the end of the mission 2, maybe that option was causing problems while I didn't had the flashlight.

I'm stating mission 3 now. I'll come back with updated feedback.

PD: Sorry if I misspell something, I'm not english

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Absolutely not. I also did read that.

At first, I only enabled Inf Health, Inf Flashlight, Inf Items (first option) and No reload,
After the cutscene where you fall at the beginning of mission 2 I disabled Inf Health so I could continue.

After other problems, I disabled all of them and only used them when I needed to craft things or running out of batteries.

Since you get the flashlight almost in the end of the mission 2, maybe that option was causing problems while I didn't had the flashlight.

I'm stating mission 3 now. I'll come back with updated feedback.

PD: Sorry if I misspell something, I'm not english
Well if you're using Inf Flashlight before acquiring the Flashlight then I'm not surprised it caused issues, but I'll take another look at it later today.

no_cheating

Update 1: Near the end of mission 3, after you see the Alien for the first time, my game crashed with only "Inf Health/Easy Kills" active just the moment the Alien started killing humans.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Update 1: Near the end of mission 3, after you see the Alien for the first time, my game crashed with only "Inf Health/Easy Kills" active just the moment the Alien started killing humans.
Okay thanks for the info, will look into this :)

Edit: When I sent the table to be uploaded to the app the Inf Health/Easy Kills was working fine but now it doesn't work at all. I've reworked the table almost completely & added a few more options. There is no Easy Kills cheat now however. New trainer will be available as soon as @MrViZZion gets around to uploading it :)

Last edited:

no_cheating

One last thing... I'm playing on Hard.
If a human shoots me while "Inf Health" is active, the health bar grows to 100% of the screen and I die.
Sames happens if I throw a molotov and get hit.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
One last thing... I'm playing on Hard.
If a human shoots me while "Inf Health" is active, the health bar grows to 100% of the screen and I die.
Sames happens if I throw a molotov and get hit.
Yeah, it's been fixed in this update :) Shouldn't have any more issues or crashes.

no_cheating

OMG thanks, I can't wait to try it!

Invisibility looks awesome!

EDIT:
  • Inf Health and Invisibility are working as expected ?

EDIT2:
  • Invisibility makes the alien not comming thought the ceiling vents at all since it does not hear you. (This is fine. Actually, this is awesome)
  • Had to deactivate "No reload" to gain certain flamethrower related achievement. It's expected so no problems. Just letting know to people who are after achievements.

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
OMG thanks, I can't wait to try it!

Invisibility looks awesome!

EDIT:
  • Inf Health and Invisibility are working as expected ?

EDIT2:
  • Invisibility makes the alien not comming thought the ceiling vents at all since it does not hear you. (This is fine. Actually, this is awesome)
  • Had to deactivate "No reload" to gain certain flamethrower related achievement. It's expected so no problems. Just letting know to people who are after achievements.
What is the achievement? I'm a fellow achievement hunter myself :)

no_cheating

What is the achievement? I'm a fellow achievement hunter myself :)
There are two achievements related to the flamethower you get on mission 10:
I shot the Alien (he only appeared after disabling "Invisibility") and got Light them Up but didn't get Back Off. After a few tries, I disabled "No reload" and got Back Off. It may be coincidence thought...

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
There are two achievements related to the flamethower you get on mission 10:
I shot the Alien (he only appeared after disabling "Invisibility") and got Light them Up but didn't get Back Off. After a few tries, I disabled "No reload" and got Back Off. It may be coincidence thought...
Weird, I got the "Back Off" achievement during the survival missions (not during the campaign, since you start with the flamethrower) whilst I had No Reload enabled, although it was before I changed the no reload script so perhaps it now affects it somehow. Although, the game is buggy as hell :p

no_cheating

Weird, I got the "Back Off" achievement during the survival missions (not during the campaign, since you start with the flamethrower) whilst I had No Reload enabled, although it was before I changed the no reload script so perhaps it now affects it somehow. Although, the game is buggy as hell :p
Nah, I've read that achievement is a bit glitchy so It might be just coincidence.
I'm loving this trainer right now.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Nah, I've read that achievement is a bit glitchy so It might be just coincidence.
I'm loving this trainer right now.
Glad you're enjoying it :) more game pass trainers are done and will be uploaded as soon as they can, no ETA though sorry.