Aliens Fireteam Elite Trainer

alexanderh86

PRO
Official steam version:
Infinite health doesnt work
insta kill doesnt work (very apparent vs named xenos)
no reload/infiniteammo for flamethrower doesnt work.
Inf stamina doesnt work.

Only thing that works is no reload and inf ammo for other weapons that ive tested.

Last edited:

Richie

Official steam version:
Inf stamina doesnt work.

Only thing that works is no reload and inf ammo for other weapons that ive tested.
Can confirm, options mentioned not working.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Official steam version:
Inf stamina doesnt work.

Game has updated a few times very frequently since we released the trainer. It could be that it broke it. We will look into it as soon as we can.

STN

Official steam version:
Inf stamina doesnt work.

Can confirm, options mentioned not working.
This trainer will NOT work online at all. Make sure you play it offline as the notes suggested.

Yulimoo

Trainer works well offline. However, even after turning it off and relaunching the game, Req Scrip display stays at full value and wont go down when purchasing things. This seems to only be the display value however, as its still possible to 'run out' of scrip. This something thats sortable?

EDIT: Displayed value resets after playing a mission, so nevermind!

Last edited:

STN

Trainer works well offline. However, even after turning it off and relaunching the game, Req Scrip display stays at full value and wont go down when purchasing things. This seems to only be the display value however, as its still possible to 'run out' of scrip. This something thats sortable?

EDIT: Displayed value resets after playing a mission, so nevermind!
When at the shop if you buy something, the rest of items will grey out. Simply switch to another tab then back again and it should let you buy again. I purchased everything in both shop types so it's not a display value.

The game does handle credits/scrips a bit weird so that might be why the values weren't going down for you.

STN

When i turn on the trainer, the trainer itself crashes. any ideas?
Are you using windows 11? Windows 11 is currently not for public release and buggy so not compatible with old programs.

If not, it's most likely your antivirus. Add the app to its exception list and temporarily disable it while you use the trainer. Redownload the app if necessary.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
다른거는 잘 작동하는데, 무한 탄약을 사용시 데미지가 들어가지 않는 버그가 있던데 어떻게 하면 해결할 수 있을까요?
Hi. This is an English speaking community.

Oiiidz

Anybody else having an issue where once the training is activated, the fire rate of all full auto weapons is drastically reduced. only way around this is to turn on the Rapid Fire option which means the normal fire rate isnt achievable.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Anybody else having an issue where once the training is activated, the fire rate of all full auto weapons is drastically reduced. only way around this is to turn on the Rapid Fire option which means the normal fire rate isnt achievable.
This was an error by me, I will look into an alternative method.

이마루

There is a bug where it doesn't damage when using infinite ammo, so how can I fix it?

Last edited by a moderator:

이마루

After receiving infinite ammo for 4-5 minutes, the enemy was not damaged at all. Is it because you are with your friends?

Last edited by a moderator:

Val

PRO
Does anyone else have the game crash to desktop when you complete a mission (thus getting no rewards or credit for the mission)?
I tried disabling all the cheats right at the end of the mission and it still crashes.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Does anyone else have the game crash to desktop when you complete a mission (thus getting no rewards or credit for the mission)?
I tried disabling all the cheats right at the end of the mission and it still crashes.
Could be that the trainer is outdated.

Did you disable "Activate Trainer" too?