[COMPLETED][REQUEST] Hades (Windows Store)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontan84

Game: Hades
Distribution(s): Windows Store
Desired options:

• No Damage to Player
  • God mode
  • Super Damage
  • Damage Multiplier
  • One hit kill
  • Noclip
  • Max Gold
  • Increase Movement Speed
  • Decrease Movement Speed
  • Reset Movement Speed
  • Movement Speed Multiplier
  • Item editor

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I can check later today when im playing the game 🙂👍.
For future reference, please always check existing trainers in the app even if they're for a different distribution because there's a chance they will work. If it doesn't and you've tested then great, request away, but if it does and you didn't bother to test then it wastes our time to download the game & test it ourselves when we have so many other games to work on.

pontan84

For future reference, please always check existing trainers in the app even if they're for a different distribution because there's a chance they will work. If it doesn't and you've tested then great, request away, but if it does and you didn't bother to test then it wastes our time to download the game & test it ourselves when we have so many other games to work on.
I just tried it it recognize the trainer but none of the trainer cheats can be enabled, so it still needs a new version of the trainer for the windows store version.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I just tried it it recognize the trainer but none of the trainer cheats can be enabled, so it still needs a new version of the trainer for the windows store version.
Ok, then I will make a new trainer when I get around to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.