[COMPLETED] Sniper Elite V2 Remastered (Windows Store)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I've not found anyone else to make a trainer for this game on the Windows Store and would love to have one for it. Thanks!

Game: Sniper Elite V2 Remastered
Distribution(s): Windows Store/Steam
Desired options:
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • No Reload
  • Super Accuracy
  • Disable AI
  • Unlimited Sprint

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
I've not found anyone else to make a trainer for this game on the Windows Store and would love to have one for it. Thanks!
I have the steam version of the game, will add the trainer later today. Hopefully it works for both winstore and steam version.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I have the steam version of the game, will add the trainer later today. Hopefully it works for both winstore and steam version.
From experience with trying other Steam versions, it probably will not. The executable file is a different name also iirc. I will try it anyway :)

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
From experience with trying other Steam versions, it probably will not. The executable file is a different name also iirc. I will try it anyway :)
Crap. I thought you were talking about v2, the remasted is actually a different game too. I also forgot about the anticheat lol.

Well no worries, i will make a new trainer. Can you tell me the exe name of game on winstore?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Crap. I thought you were talking about v2, the remasted is actually a different game too. I also forgot about the anticheat lol.

Well no worries, i will make a new trainer. Can you tell me the exe name of game on winstore?
SniperEliteV2_D3D11_UWP_Retail_Submission.exe according to the files.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
SniperEliteV2_D3D11_UWP_Retail_Submission.exe according to the files.
Try it. If it doesn't work, either you didn't tell the correct exe or the winstore version is different from steam. Would need the game in that case.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Try it. If it doesn't work, either you didn't tell the correct exe or the winstore version is different from steam. Would need the game in that case.
Just tested, and thankfully the important options are working but some do not.

Working options: Unlimited Health, Easy Kills & Unlimited Focus

Not working: No Reload, Unlimited Ammo & Perfect Accuracy.

Not functioning correctly: Disable AI.

I'm super happy that I have the most important options working though :) I doubt it'd be possible for you to fix the non-working options without owning the game but I am grateful that the other options are working!

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Update: Disable AI does not work correctly, it also disables the player :p

Status
Not open for further replies.