Cyberpunk 2077 Trainer

nicedaantje

Im playing cyberpunk 2077 right now and I used the infinite items and ammo option. I then had to load an older save and now the weight Im carrying is 2.2 million and nothing weighs anything. Anyone know how to fix it?

STN

Im playing cyberpunk 2077 right now and I used the infinite items and ammo option. I then had to load an older save and now the weight Im carrying is 2.2 million and nothing weighs anything. Anyone know how to fix it?
Save your game without any cheats active on a new slot then reload game. Should fix it

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
For Unlimited Items/Ammo and easy craft/easy upgrade. its written in notes to not leave them on when loading a save. Kindly read the notes for each cheat before using them. Thanks

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Teleport to waypoint cheat is replaced with float mode cheat. Teleport to waypoint had bugs (in an already really buggy game :p)

sportled

dang i spend money to try this teleport function and it did not work it simply put me under the map in a reloading loop :(

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
dang i spend money to try this teleport function and it did not work it simply put me under the map in a reloading loop :(
Did you read the notes? It's for short distances only due to the game restrictions.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Guess a update for 1.5 isn't happening anytime soon. sad days honestly.
The current trainer maker is unavailable. I will see if I can make a new trainer, may not have all the same options though.