Dear Cheat Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frifi

Thanks for all the awesome toys to mess around with. I do have one request. Please don't become like wemod and start locking out everything behind a paywall.

Keep up the good work.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Thanks for all the awesome toys to mess around with. I do have one request. Please don't become like wemod and start locking out everything behind a paywall.

Keep up the good work.
Thank you for the kind words!, it really means a lot to the whole team.

The people you mentioned are known as the worst people in trainer scene and aren't respected by anyone. In fact, cheat engine website has banned their mention and the owner hates their guts. Not a good look.

Since they're direct competitors, i am not going to say much but let's just say we're extremely different people and our goals are different.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey, at the moment most of our library is still free to use, only a select few trainers are PRO only. We know it might not be as appealing for some users. But it takes time money and constant effort to keep such a platform up and running. Buying games, server costs, development charges and everything.

Through our PRO membership (whch is a very small amount to pay for an amazing service such as ours) we can keep up with all the running costs

We hope you understand and will continue to support and enjoy our services.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.