Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Trainer

Altiokis

PRO
I'm using the steam version, getting lots of crashes when I enable unlimited stamina, or increased rarity.

melwinder1337

Trainer updated to support v 1.16.88.
I am new -- I load the launcher, go to the dark alliance trainer -- launch Dark Alliance, get into my character then press F1 to activate trainer, and then the trainer just crashes (no error) just closes... When I load it back up, it says "Waiting for game"

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I am new -- I load the launcher, go to the dark alliance trainer -- launch Dark Alliance, get into my character then press F1 to activate trainer, and then the trainer just crashes (no error) just closes... When I load it back up, it says "Waiting for game"
Your antivirus may be interfering with the app. Add the app folder & both executables to your whitelist.

TJCrinc

PRO
Im experiencing crashes too. It is either the game or the trainer crashing, but the options 1 through 4 (no damage, stamina, ultimate, easy kill) cant be ticked on.

I took a break from playing to play a different game on the xsx, and before that the trainer was working fine.

I am not playing with others, i dont ever intend to at least not with the trainer active, so it shouldnt be because of that.

melwinder1337

Your antivirus may be interfering with the app. Add the app folder & both executables to your whitelist.
Just tried that, added the main folder, the launcher and regular "FearlessRevolution" executables, loaded back into my character and same thing, I press F1 and it just closes after about 5-10 seconds. I can launch it again, it will detect the game but then just close again after I press F1

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey, we fixed the game crash error. but this is new. sending you a pm to see whats causing this

TJCrinc

PRO
Steam or WS? and are you using the trainer as the instructions tell you?
I am using WS. it crashes occasionally, but only some of the options (cant remember which ones, i think instant ultimate is one that crashes) whereas options 1-4 doesnt work at all (not including the activate button).

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I am using WS. it crashes occasionally, but only some of the options (can't remember which ones, I think instant ultimate is one that crashes) whereas options 1-4 doesn't work at all (not including the activate button).
There is a current bug in the app that makes it seem like "Activate Trainer" is not working when it in fact does once you pres it - if you press it multiple times it will break the game and you will most likely crash/have to restart the game. We are actively working on a fix for this visual bug but the trainer as of right now is 100% working and I am testing it on the Microsoft Store version as I write this.

With regards to App crashes - our app does not currently support Windows 11 so if you are using the Win11 Preview/Insider build then you will need to downgrade back to Win10.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated - please test to see if it works for you now. Be aware that the app may freeze for a few seconds, this is normal.

Bananameat

It is not working at all now. Im on gamepass version.

EDIT: After logging in and out and restarting the trainer a few times, it finally decided to work lol. I will see how long it lasts and report back!
EDIT2: After about an hour of play, everything worked as intended!

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
It is not working at all now. Im on gamepass version.

EDIT: After logging in and out and restarting the trainer a few times, it finally decided to work lol. I will see how long it lasts and report back!
EDIT2: After about an hour of play, everything worked as intended!
Glad you got it to work for you. The trainer was very difficult to make and the game itself has a lot of issues but it does work as intended - we are still working out the kinks with regards to the trainer working in the app correctly.

xMK

Steam or WS? and are you using the trainer as the instructions tell you?
Yes, I did everything as it is described in the trainer and I use the windows store version.
Thank you for the quick explanation and after the update it works great

Bananameat

Glad you got it to work for you. The trainer was very difficult to make and the game itself has a lot of issues but it does work as intended - we are still working out the kinks with regards to the trainer working in the app correctly.
yeah, i dont envy your task with this mess of a game but until they make it better, i will use a trainer because i fooking love these characters

Wishkeeper

Seems like the new update caused some issues with the infinite consumables option, just thought I'd keep you updated :)