Halo Wars Definitive Edition Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Unlimited Resources causes me to instantly fail the mission (possibly cheat detection?) on the Windows Store version.

KrogothTA

Hello, I recently came across several issues, not sure if this is deprecated or not.

First and foremost; The Unlimited Health is very iffy at many times, from my playthroughs using it, it tends to be "choosy" with what units it applies to, and certain damage from certain sources seems to evade this, such as the Scarab mission when a unit is being attacked by the beam. I've also experienced it not working at all on Mission 3 when Hunters shoot the Grizzly Tanks during the beginning sequence until you reach Forge, but not from other sources.

It also tends to apply to ALL UNITS regardless of what units you have selected, rather, it seems that it will apply to units you have revealed and are not covered by Fog-of-War, in regards to enemy units. It also will cause the Scarab on Mission 7 to be at 5% health or so, for whatever reason.

Secondly, Feeble does not seem to work at all, I guess it's intention was to be a Kill-Enemy type cheat but at the moment it kills EVERYTHING instantly, including yourself.

I've encountered the issue with Mission 10 regarding Infinite Population, my best guess is that when the population trigger hits 0 that it causes the AI friendly faction to think it's dead. I've noticed that this and Infinite Resources have also applied to AI Enemies, however Infinite Population does not work for them, they are likely programmed with the 40 max unit cap, Thank God.

Thank you for having Halo Wars: DE at all in the engine, it feels like such a dead game anymore and the multiplayer is non-existant. :3

Last edited:

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Hello, I recently came across several issues, not sure if this is deprecated or not.

First and foremost; The Unlimited Health is very iffy at many times, from my playthroughs using it, it tends to be "choosy" with what units it applies to, and certain damage from certain sources seems to evade this, such as the Scarab mission when a unit is being attacked by the beam. I've also experienced it not working at all on Mission 3 when Hunters shoot the Grizzly Tanks during the beginning sequence until you reach Forge, but not from other sources.

It also tends to apply to ALL UNITS regardless of what units you have selected, rather, it seems that it will apply to units you have revealed and are not covered by Fog-of-War, in regards to enemy units. It also will cause the Scarab on Mission 3 to be at 5% health or so, for whatever reason.

Secondly, Feeble does not seem to work at all, I guess it's intention was to be a Kill-Enemy type cheat but at the moment it kills EVERYTHING instantly, including yourself.

I've encountered the issue with Mission 10 regarding Infinite Population, my best guess is that when the population trigger hits 0 that it causes the AI friendly faction to think it's dead. I've noticed that this and Infinite Resources have also applied to AI Enemies, however Infinite Population does not work for them, they are likely programmed with the 40 max unit cap, Thank God.

Thank you for having Halo Wars: DE at all in the engine, it feels like such a dead game anymore and the multiplayer is non-existant. :3
Steam or Windows Store version?.

KrogothTA

Steam Version, sorry should've mentioned that.

EDIT: Also if you'd like screencaps of the issues I can try to get some if that'd be helpful.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Steam Version, sorry should've mentioned that.

EDIT: Also if you'd like screencaps of the issues I can try to get some if that'd be helpful.
Ah, that's probably the reason why. The trainer is made and tested for Windows Store version. It also worked for Steam so indicated as such. Clearly, there are some minor issues with Steam version.

Rumpelstiltskin

INCREDIBLE, thank you very much for this, you have some small mistakes but the advantages are more! I look forward to one for HALO WARS 2