HoloParade Trainer

KrViska

I was recently recommended to try this by a friend so I gave it shot. However there seems to be an issue I can't overcome in the trainer I'm trying to use. Now I have 0 prior experience to using things like this so I'm not sure if I'm missing something pretty obvious or not. Everything seems to work as intended excluding Player Data and I'm beginning to believe that maybe this feature isn't meant to work? Is there a way to fix this issue if not intentional and if so how do I go on about approaching the situation.

Attachments

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
I was recently recommended to try this by a friend so I gave it shot. However there seems to be an issue I can't overcome in the trainer I'm trying to use. Now I have 0 prior experience to using things like this so I'm not sure if I'm missing something pretty obvious or not. Everything seems to work as intended excluding Player Data and I'm beginning to believe that maybe this feature isn't meant to work? Is there a way to fix this issue if not intentional and if so how do I go on about approaching the situation.
The game has had several updates after the trainer was made breaking some of the options. You can vote for an update to the trainer inside the app.