issue scrolling in the app

Douglasparkii

For some reason i am having an issue with scrolling in the app to all the games. I end up stopping at afterimage and then it just stops. Now i can search for games and i will get them but the other problem is i cant get all the cheats for the certain trainer either. I was wondering if there is anything i could do about it. Oh, and so you know everything i did with it, I have unistalled and reinstalled it and it still doesnt change how it works. So if anyone else has any ideas or have had this problem, a solution would be much apprecatied. Thank you before hand for all the help I get or just plain advice.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey, We are aware of the scrolling issue which started happening recently as our trainer library is growing and there is a windows api limitation on setting scrolling height beyond a number. We are working on releasing a fix for it ASAP.

And about this "but the other problem is i cant get all the cheats for the certain trainer either", can you please explain further?

Thanks

Douglasparkii

so some of the game trainers that have a lot of cheats for it some of the cheats i cannot get to because i cannot scroll down to all the cheats it just stops halfway through them