Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC Trainer

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
I used to add bonus BP to quest when reporting completion and I'm not ranking up at all.
I know in Cold Steel, you only rank up at certain points in the story. When you view the quest in the quest log, it should show the Bonus BP for that quest.

LucidNyxx

I know in Cold Steel, you only rank up at certain points in the story. When you view the quest in the quest log, it should show the Bonus BP for that quest.
No, it works. I just didn't notice that it ranked up. My bad. But how does the override item ID work?

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
View the link for the Item ID. You need to put the Item ID you want into the option and then either buy something or unequip something and you get the item you put instead of the normal item.

flipward

Hi! I just recently bought a subscription so I could use the trainer for the Trails in the Sky FC. So upon launching it can detect the game already running, but I cannot activate it. Manually activating and pressing F1 does not work. I'm running version 1.0.1.0. on Steam.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hi! I just recently bought a subscription so I could use the trainer for the Trails in the Sky FC. So upon launching it can detect the game already running, but I cannot activate it. Manually activating and pressing F1 does not work. I'm running version 1.0.1.0. on Steam.
You are using the DX9 version?

It could be very much out of date. There have been 4 patches to the game since the trainer was released & DrummerIX is unfortunately no longer associated with us.

Suikoden

Seeker
PRO
Trainer doesn't work anymore detects the game and says the trainer is activated but you cant activate any cheats

Suikoden

Seeker
PRO
Steam version last update: 23 Sep 2022 DX9
update needed if possible .. plus the cheat table also not working ...

thanks in advance

Suikoden

Seeker
PRO
You are using the DX9 version?

It could be very much out of date. There have been 4 patches to the game since the trainer was released & DrummerIX is unfortunately no longer associated with us.
so any trainer or cheat table make by DrummerIX can not be updates ? is that what you mean ?