Minecraft Dungeons Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
im using the dungeon launcher
Hmm okay, the support for that version was experimental. Can you do two things for me?

1. Check what .exe file the game is running with your version.

2. Go to your install location and try running "Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.exe" by itself.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Update 4:
  • Added Infinite Souls cheat.
  • Added separate trainer for Dungeons Launcher version & changed Infinite Health script for that version to hopefully fix it.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I mean increasing the odds of a legendary item
Yeah I understood what you meant, I just don't know what to look for with that. I don't think I'll be adding much more to the trainer sorry.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
What i can unterstand about that ?
It increases your "Power" to 9999 temporarily. Helps increase the power level of items that drop from killing monsters & from buying at the store at your camp.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
IceWolfYT said:
how i can activate the trainer or the hacks for the minecraft dungeons?
@IceWolfYT Please use the official discussion topic for the game you wanted to discuss in the future :)

You open the CEV app, search "Minecraft Dungeons" and select what version you use (either Windows Store or Dungeons Launcher). Next, once you've selected the correct version, the app will automatically detect the executable file and you will be able to use the Hotkeys that have been assigned for the cheats.

If you're still unsure, or cannot get it to work let me know and I will try my best to further explain.

If you're using the dungeons Launcher version, please make sure you run the "Dungeons-Win64-Shipping.exe" which is located inside your installation folder.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Update 6:
  • Removed Mega Power Level Cheat; replaced with Selected Item Editor and Edit: Power Level.
  • Updated to be compatible with 1.2.1.0