Monster Hunter Rise Trainer

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
Try deactivating and reactivating during a quest. The way the game works, it's hard to totally keep you from dying. You can use the add to max hp and also use some of the weapon cheats to make your weapons powerful to kill enemies faster.

Shaderius

Oh, my apologies. I missed it. So you're saying "F1 - Activate Trainer" works but the health,stamina, etc doesn't activate?
Yeah, the trainer activates, infinite health/stamina "activate" but don't actually work for me. I haven't really messed with the other cheats though, so I don't know if it's just those two not working. Not a big deal, just wanted to point it out in case there is an issue. I've been trying other things to see if it's just something on my end

Shaderius

Try deactivating and reactivating during a quest. The way the game works, it's hard to totally keep you from dying. You can use the add to max hp and also use some of the weapon cheats to make your weapons powerful to kill enemies faster.
Fair enough, I could always just do that. Thanks.

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
To change weapon attack, you view your equipment and then hit the hotkey to populate the values. Then you can edit them and it works for me.

thoma72900

populating the weapon stats doesnt seem to work, even when hitting the hotkey when viewing it in the equipment info screen

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
I just tested it. It works. The main issue why things don't work for some is the Razer process called MonsterHunterRise.exe. If you press F1 and the Items Count is ??, then it means you attached to the wrong process.

Please look at the topic at here

Killgreedgab

Heya, kinda need help. Where can I request for a feature in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak? The feature is available for Cheat Engine, but it keeps crashing.

Weapon Defensive Stats Changer (so we don't get 1 shot)

Give All Items Toggle

Thank you