Monster Hunter Rise Trainer

tmxkn1

Many cheats (unlimited health/stamina, add money/points, set item count, etc.) don't work. Do I miss something?

fillup

Just to rule out razer chroma issue, did you guys check that?
I don't have Razer Chroma.
As a sanity check closed all the unrelated processes and programs just to make sure.
Still have issues with those few hacks.
However, changing the weapon damage still works and honestly, that's good enough for me right now .

tmxkn1

I don't have Razer Chroma.
As a sanity check closed all the unrelated processes and programs just to make sure.
Still have issues with those few hacks.
However, changing the weapon damage still works and honestly, that's good enough for me right now .
same here. I hope to add money and points to reduce grinding :cry:

windory03072

All cheats for sunbreak version(10.0.2.0) are not working. I paid for the pro version for this.

+ I saw that the trainer was updated once, but it's a shame that it still doesn't work.

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
All cheats for sunbreak version(10.0.2.0) are not working. I paid for the pro version for this.

+ I saw that the trainer was updated once, but it's a shame that it still doesn't work.
Make sure you are using the ENGLISH version of the game.

Shaderius

Make sure you are using the ENGLISH version of the game.
I have the english version, still doesn't work lol.

I've turned off anti virus just in case, there is only one process of MH running, I dont use anything razer. Some cheats might work, it definitely shows my current money, current health, stamina, etc. But infinite health/Stamina don't work. *Shrugs*

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I have the english version, still doesn't work lol.

I've turned off anti virus just in case, there is only one process of MH running, I dont use anything razer. Some cheats might work, it definitely shows my current money, current health, stamina, etc. But infinite health/Stamina don't work. *Shrugs*
Do you have any RAZER programs? These are known to interfere with the game and can cause issues.