Mortal Kombat 1 Trainer

HughHoney77

PRO
i dont believe the character xp modifier is working. I've done different tests such as removing xp boosting relics, toggling one option over the other. any assistance on how to get this to work would be appreciated.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
The EXP is for the individual characters you can play as during Invasion. The character I played went to level 26 instantly after beating a match in invasion. It does NOT affect any other type of EXP.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Yeah I didn't get any type of exp after I completed the match.
It doesn't show on the XP value that you gain, but it does apply and you should be max level (I think 26 is max?).

have you tried the EXP Multiplier?

BlackedRaaw

35 is character max; I've closed out of the game, checked mastery unlocks. Didn't get anything and my exp didn't change, and when I do regular invasions my exp still goes up normally.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
35 is character max; I've closed out of the game, checked mastery unlocks. Didn't get anything and my exp didn't change, and when I do regular invasions my exp still goes up normally.
My apologies, I mislabeled the cheat name as this affects the Invasions EXP for the Invasions Level.

This one:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Ah, damn. That's unfortunate that it doesn't work for characters then. Thanks for the clarification.
Sorry, I spent a few hours looking into finding how to modify the rewards or even altering the prices of vendor items but I came up with nothing.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support build-12523925 & added 1 cheat.

Redmeatandgreens

PRO
Trainer updated to support build-12523925 & added 1 cheat.
Thanks Rhark, appreciate your work on the trainer! Trainer works great & thanks for the added cheat for Mega Krowns.
Probably not easy, but if only you could add a cheat for increasing XP for character mastery.😉

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Thanks Rhark, appreciate your work on the trainer! Trainer works great & thanks for the added cheat for Mega Krowns.
Probably not easy, but if only you could add a cheat for increasing XP for character mastery.😉
If I could I would have added it with the Krowns. They added a multiplier for both Krowns & Koins but the Koins one didn't seem to do anything during my testing - only the Krowns worked.

Redmeatandgreens

PRO
If I could I would have added it with the Krowns. They added a multiplier for both Krowns & Koins but the Koins one didn't seem to do anything during my testing - only the Krowns worked.
Your trainer's already made grinding for the mastery easier.👍 Just sucks that NRS always make the grinding in their games excessive. The grinding has already got me a ton of Koins.
Despite the game having great core gameplay, it was released loaded with bugs, so I'm sure there's going to be numerous patches in future. Thanks again & ahead of time for your updates.