Mortal Kombat 1 Trainer

LORDINDICA3

Good Morning 🖐🏽,

I'd like to give a heads up about the newest trainer. Mega exp works my profile lvls boosted up but nothing unlocks for the characters, it only shows they're maxed out. then once I turn off the trainer none of the exp sticks and the characters become basically un-maxed again, Am I doing something wrong?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Good Morning 🖐🏽,

I'd like to give a heads up about the newest trainer. Mega exp works my profile lvls boosted up but nothing unlocks for the characters, it only shows they're maxed out. then once I turn off the trainer none of the exp sticks and the characters become basically un-maxed again, Am I doing something wrong?
Did you play an invasion match whilst it was enabled?

TheSunny

PRO
Good Morning 🖐🏽,

I've ran into the same issue, looks like the level change is just visual and don't really adds to the actual exp

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
The XP option will be removed then, they have stopped all known ways of manipulating XP (even for invasions) that I am aware of.

Blame the game Devs 👎