Need for Speed Unbound Trainer

chrisjm00

Same here. Money won't change. Is there something else you have to do to get it to work? It keeps reverting the amount I enter to my actual in game amount.

Last edited by a moderator:

santidns

Another one here. Subscribed just for the money edit. Doesn't work in any way. I'm using the Steam / EA version. Worst thing is I tried to cheat manually with CM and even I achieved to change the amount of money, when I spend a few bucks it backs to the original amount of money. Tried ever playing offline / story mode. Nothing worked.

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
I just thoroughly tested with both steam and origin version of the game again, and both the cash/gain editors work fine.

Lets go through each and every step again

* Start Cheat Evolution App, Goto Need for Speed Unbound and select the Trainer
* Start the game
* Activate Trainer by clicking on the toggle or pressing F1
* Enter the ride or character store, if you already have some cash
* Alt tab to Cheat Evolution App, click on Cash Editor, enter a new value, then click outside of the Cash Editor so the value is applied
* Buy something in store and see if the in game value has changed to the value you assigned

Report back if it works or not

@tdogg_1983 @chrisjm00 @santidns

santidns

I managed to make it work, but only disabling the following settings: Crossplay disabled. Privacy settings: set everything to NO.

Exit the game and open again, launch the CheatEvolution app and enable it. Online mode must shown disabled now.

Now do what @DarkMango said:
-Go to the store to buy anything not expensive just in case doesn't work for you.
-Switch to the CheatEvolution app (ALT+TAB)
-Set an amount of cash and press enter (for me, setting the cash and clicking outside the window made the cash to not be accepted.)
-Now click over your desktop and switch back to the NFS Unbound game.
-Buy what you selected and as soon you buy it, the amount of money you entered in CE should be reflected in the game.

It does work for the ingame daily earnings too, but for me only works with the privacy settings off and crossplay off. I tried to do the same with them enabled and didn't work again.

Cheers!

Attachments

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Same here. Money won't change. Is there something else you have to do to get it to work? It keeps reverting the amount I enter to my actual in game amount.
We politely ask you to not mention our competitors. Thank you :)