OUTRIDERS Trainer

Cheshya

Howdy. Game got an update this passed Friday, so Trainer may need some tweaking.

Also, can you please add a feature which only makes GREEN GEAR drop? At the current state of the game, Green Gear can potentially be way more powerful than Legendary Gear if properly rolled and crafted. I'm having trouble getting a lot of Green Gear late game, and it'd be nice to be able to tune the facet in a new direction. Thanks!

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.0.2.0.0.

Changelog:
  • Added "Reset Resources"
  • Added "Super Weapon Range"
  • Added "Edit: Anomaly Power"
  • Changed "Shard Gain Multiplier" to "Shard Multiplier".

Howdy. Game got an update this passed Friday, so Trainer may need some tweaking.

Also, can you please add a feature which only makes GREEN GEAR drop? At the current state of the game, Green Gear can potentially be way more powerful than Legendary Gear if properly rolled and crafted. I'm having trouble getting a lot of Green Gear late game, and it'd be nice to be able to tune the facet in a new direction. Thanks!
I looked into this and wasn't able to produce solid results as it was mainly blue gear dropping. Sorry.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to upport v1.14.0.0 & added Xbox Game Pass support. Please visit the trainer post (link in the first post here) to see how to bypass EAC on Microsoft Store/XGP.

dannynich87

Does anybody know why the shard multiplier isnt working? i even did a minus multi to try reset to 0 and now they seems stuck at 42 and won't increase.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Does anybody know why the shard multiplier isnt working? i even did a minus multi to try reset to 0 and now they seems stuck at 42 and won't increase.
As answered on the Fearless forum:

Hi, the multiplier works both ways.

If you pick up some and the multiplier is at 5 then you gain 5x as many shards.

If you buy something with shards with the multiplier at 5 it will deduct 5x as many shards.