Phantom Fury Trainer

Metal Messiah

Thanks, this is awesome. I was waiting for a trainer for this game. Too bad there are no cheat codes in this game, unlike ION FURY.

Can you make an option to spawn ALL the weapons for the player, assuming this can be done via a trainer as well, instead of using a console command ?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Thanks, this is awesome. I was waiting for a trainer for this game. Too bad there are no cheat codes in this game, unlike ION FURY.

Can you make an option to spawn ALL the weapons for the player, assuming this can be done via a trainer as well, instead of using a console command ?
Is there a console command for this in-game?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Nope, I don't think so. I tried opening the console, but to no avail. None of the keyboard keys work.
Well if there are no console commands then no probably I won't be able to write something to give you all weapons.

Metal Messiah

Can't imagine it would be easy if there's not already something to work off in-game.
Yes exactly, I understand. Btw, the game now uses Unreal Engine 4. So spawning items would be even more tricky, or downright impossible, depending on how the devs have coded the game.