Potion Permit Trainer

MissIronAsh

Tried using the hotkeys and they would not work. Only thing I can do is edit Gold, Stone, Wood, and item quantity. The other options do not work when you press down on a specific number key.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Tried using the hotkeys and they would not work. Only thing I can do is edit Gold, Stone, Wood, and item quantity. The other options do not work when you press down on a specific number key.
I have been told they're not activating for some. I can't look into it until Monday at the earliest so please be patient.

hawthornss

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I got the Gold to work once and I have no idea how, but it's not working now.
I might just be dumb, am I missing something? Is there anything I should be pressing?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, I got the Gold to work once and I have no idea how, but it's not working now.
I might just be dumb, am I missing something? Is there anything I should be pressing?
I don't know what to tell you. I didn't experience any issues when I tested when I released the trainer.

Try closing the game completely, maybe even restart your pc. Open the game then load into your save.

Open the trainer & activate it (F1). Wait 10 seconds and try to see if all the functions work as intended.

If it still isn't working then I will be looking at it Monday.

hawthornss

I don't know what to tell you. I didn't experience any issues when I tested when I released the trainer.

Try closing the game completely, maybe even restart your pc. Open the game then load into your save.

Open the trainer & activate it (F1). Wait 10 seconds and try to see if all the functions work as intended.

If it still isn't working then I will be looking at it Monday.
I got it working! Thank you anyway.

Here it is just in case you get asked again: you have to set your desired values and then do something in the game that edits that material. Whether that be buying something or renovating your house; if you're editing gold/materials, you have to make them "update" for the value to show. :)