Pro - Trainers alphabetically after "The Messanger" do not work

Spamtastic

PRO
Hello,

I am a Pro subscriber and I'm having a strange issue. My app loads fine and all the trainers seem to work except any that fall below "The Messanger" game on the list. When I click on any of those trainers nothing happens. The window will stay on whatever previous trainer I was on, or if no trainer was selected, then the Home page cycle of game titles images will just continue to display no matter what trainer I click on that follows The Messenger.

Otherwise, love the app! Any solutions?

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Hello,

I am a Pro subscriber and I'm having a strange issue. My app loads fine and all the trainers seem to work except any that fall below "The Messanger" game on the list. When I click on any of those trainers nothing happens. The window will stay on whatever previous trainer I was on, or if no trainer was selected, then the Home page cycle of game titles images will just continue to display no matter what trainer I click on that follows The Messenger.

Otherwise, love the app! Any solutions?
Not sure I understand the issue, you can't select any trainers after the messenger? can you make a short video if possible.

Spamtastic

PRO
The search thing works, and I'm okay with just using that as a workaround. Just a weird bug. I tried re-installing, same thing. Thank you.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
이같은 문제가 저도 있습니다..
해결방한이 있습니까?
As a solution now, you can search for the game in searchbox and select it that way. Hopefully that works for you
Already been answered here. Just search for the game manually for now. The dev app is looking into it for the next app update.

Ogramac

PRO
Hi there!
I got curious about this glitch and decided to test my app. I have version 2.3 and my app has the glitch beginning at the title "The Caligula effect 2".
Everything is ok up to the title "The Butcher".