Remnant II Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
i guess its not in uk store on xbox app on pc
You are correct, I had heard it was released on the Microsoft Store but it seems they did not follow through.

However, the trainer is made so that IF it releases on the Microsoft Store it will be supported.

pien

Does this not work with the steam version?
if it works i would love it
And I want to use it so that other players do not find out by damage multiplier etc. rather than one hit kill
Can I add damage multipliers, scrap multipliers, etc.?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Does this not work with the steam version?
if it works i would love it
And I want to use it so that other players do not find out by damage multiplier etc. rather than one hit kill
Can I add damage multipliers, scrap multipliers, etc.?
It was made with the Steam version. We do not make cheats for multiplayer/co-op.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v384,830 & added 6 cheats.

elusiveaura

Newest Remnant 2 +25 trainer. Game crashes when having some activated and playing the game. Cant use any activations without game crashing.

Bigvic5bn

Apologies I love the trainers, I'm not sure how to go about an update request an update. If possible could we please have an easier way to add unlimited scrap which doesn't seem to be working FOR ME BUT everything else does. Is there a way we can all guns via the merchant if possible instead of unlocking naturally.

Thanks

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Apologies I love the trainers, I'm not sure how to go about an update request an update. If possible could we please have an easier way to add unlimited scrap which doesn't seem to be working FOR ME BUT everything else does. Is there a way we can all guns via the merchant if possible instead of unlocking naturally.

Thanks
Hi, requests are made in the app. If the scrap cheat doesn't work it's probably because the game updated and changed something. Does the "Unlimited Scrap" cheat activate at all?

To your second question I don't think I can manage that, sorry.