Rune Factory 5 Trainer

Fuzen

Doesn’t work as far as I’m concerned. Even just activating the trainer will crash my game.

Keeps trying to open an unidentified app when you turn it on resulting on a massive lag in-game. Crashes game after certain amount of time.

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
I cannot seem to reproduce the crash in my version of the game.

If the trainer keeps opening a command line, you need to manually create the folder %USERPROFILE%\CheatEvolution

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
I was able to reproduce the crash and fixed the bug in my code. I've uploaded a fix. Please try again and let me know of further issues

Fuzen

Can confirm, works perfectly now.

Could you perhaps consider adding a way to speed up/advance time ? It flows so slowly that waiting for 9 AM can be a pain sometimes.
Also, a droprate multiplier/100% droprate would be greatly appreciated too ; some bosses have abysmal rates.

Last edited:

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
I added some things dealing with the time in the world and also friendship multiplier. I also defaulted most gain multipliers to 2 if they used to be 1. If you are PRO, then you can set them to what you like and use the Save and Load Trainer values portions to always load up the way you want to play.

Enjoy!

[*]Freeze Time
[*]Double Time
[*]Half Time
[*]Time Advance Multiplier
[*]Enable Love Point Multiplier (Friendship)
[*]Love Point Multiplier

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
I was able to find a Monster Drop All Items. I also added in a utility to add an item to storage if your inventory was full since when monsters drop all items, it's easy to run out of space.

[*]Monster Always Drop Items
[*]Push Pickup Item To Storage If Inventory Full

It's not tested if you run out of storage too, so you may eventually lose the item totally if you run out of space everywhere. Enjoy!

Fuzen

Wow awesome ! Thanks for the features !

Edit : one more thing. There is an option to multiply Love Points but as far as I can tell, it doesn’t work on farm animals. Think you could add that ?

Last edited:

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
I added one more option that was requested by someone else and also attempted to fix the Love Point Multiplier to affect animals. I don't have one to test though, so let me know if it still doesn't work.

[*]Can Place Furniture Anywhere (No Collision)

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
I had to play the game enough to get one to test things.

In the process, I added an option for Easy Taming and fixed the Love Point Multiplier to work with monsters. I believe one problem was you have to gift them specific gifts for them to have a like point, so if they don't like the gift, I default the like point to base 5.

[*]Monsters Like Any Item (Easy Taming Monsters)

Enjoy!

Fuzen

Awesome. I was just considering asking you for an easy taming option, but I thought it would be pushing the envelope at this point. Glad that you added it !

Fuzen

easy taming not work
It does. I tamed a boss with a turnip seeds bag.
The cheat doesn’t guarantee that you’ll tame monsters, only that you can tame them with any item.

Outside of that, normal factors apply. (You have better probabilities to successfully tame them by brushing them and hitting them with a love-type weapon four times and the more of a given monster you already have in your barns, the lower your odds of success.)

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
By popular demand, I returned to the game to add a couple of things:

[*]Infinite Item Usage
[*]Enable Character EXP Multiplier
[*]Char EXP Multiplier

Enjoy!