Samurai Shodown Trainer

KimoLeo

Hi there,

I will probably found some other game but I took cheat evolution mostly because it is the only trainer available for Samurai Showdown and most of the features are not working (infinite health, super damage, etc). I know there is a a number of 15 request needed to have the trainer updated(I boosted it to 9) so it would be cool if other people who play this game could give a hand ^^

Have a nice day and best regards !

gummislayer1969

PRO
Hi there,

I will probably found some other game but I took cheat evolution mostly because it is the only trainer available for Samurai Showdown and most of the features are not working (infinite health, super damage, etc). I know there is a a number of 15 request needed to have the trainer updated(I boosted it to 9) so it would be cool if other people who play this game could give a hand ^^

Have a nice day and best regards !
Sooo, like you I too purchased CE (SPECIFICALLY!!!) for SamSho, which unfortunately is NOT working right now. What exactly is needed to get an update? Thanx!!!

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Sooo, like you I too purchased CE (SPECIFICALLY!!!) for SamSho, which unfortunately is NOT working right now. What exactly is needed to get an update? Thanx!!!
This trainer is free to use and doesn't require PRO. The updating requires time from me which I haven't had a lot of. I will add this to my priority list.

KimoLeo

You can make a request to have the trainer updated, there are 15 boost needed and, right now, it is at 9 out of the 15. You normally have 5 points/votes/etc to award to the trainer you would like updated.