Sker Ritual Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support build-14185706 & added 1 new cheat.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
@slimtimmy when exactly does it crash, what are you doing when it crashes?

I am testing it now with the same cheats that you are using and have not experienced any crashing.

slimtimmy

PRO
@slimtimmy when exactly does it crash, what are you doing when it crashes?

I am testing it now with the same cheats that you are using and have not experienced any crashing.
it happens randomly honestly like what i dont have them running at all but the trainer activated my game is fine fps are good but once i activate say no reload my fps drop down to 70-130 when im getting like 280 and then the game starts lagging a little bit i dont know why maybe i have something wrong with my game or something ive uninstalled it and everything and ran it without the cheats on and never crashed but when i turn it on it will and for example the pic i sent i had those cheats turned on and then went to add 10 merit points and it froze and stuff but it happens all the time and randomly sometimes right at the start or the longest ive gone was to round 40 then it crashed like it very random but it only happens when im using the cheats and its not just your guys cheats either it happens with another cheat table also i dont know why.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
it happens randomly honestly like what i dont have them running at all but the trainer activated my game is fine fps are good but once i activate say no reload my fps drop down to 70-130 when im getting like 280 and then the game starts lagging a little bit i dont know why maybe i have something wrong with my game or something ive uninstalled it and everything and ran it without the cheats on and never crashed but when i turn it on it will and for example the pic i sent i had those cheats turned on and then went to add 10 merit points and it froze and stuff but it happens all the time and randomly sometimes right at the start or the longest ive gone was to round 40 then it crashed like it very random but it only happens when im using the cheats and its not just your guys cheats either it happens with another cheat table also i dont know why.
Very strange, but if it's happening with other providers perhaps your PC cannot handle it? 🤷‍♂️

slimtimmy

PRO
Very strange, but if it's happening with other providers perhaps your PC cannot handle it? 🤷‍♂️
its not my pc at all i have a 3060ti oc v2 with a ryzen 9 5900x my pc isnt the problem if you want to i can give my discord to you and we can jump in a call and i can share my screen so you can see what happens