Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Trainer

EmperorPenguin

Administrator
Staff member
Trainer Makers
This is the official discussion topic of Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Trainer in Cheat Evolution app!

Instructions on how to disable Easy Anti-Cheat

1. This game uses Easy Acheatsnti-Cheat, To disable it, follow either of the below steps
  2. Run the game directly from “GAMEDIR\win_x64\SGWContracts.exe” instead of launching it from Steam.
  3. OR
  4. Download and extract this this zip file and copy the Launch_Game.exe file to game folder (first backup the existing Launch_Game.exe file incase you need to launch the game with Easy Anti-Cheat in the future).
  5. Run the game & enjoy cheating with Cheat Evolution.

Last edited by a moderator:

qwzzz

Hi, i cannot find any other related threads regarding sniper... but its seems that ghost mode is broken... The AI does not react any of my lures...
Can the ghost mode be refactor as stealth instead, i rather have them alert & not find player location.

thanks

liquiddreaminc

This is the official discussion topic of Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Trainer in Cheat Evolution app!

Instructions on how to disable Easy Anti-Cheat

1. This game uses Easy Acheatsnti-Cheat, To disable it, follow either of the below steps
  2. Run the game directly from “GAMEDIR\win_x64\SGWContracts.exe” instead of launching it from Steam.
  3. OR
  4. Download and extract this this zip file and copy the Launch_Game.exe file to game folder (first backup the existing Launch_Game.exe file incase you need to launch the game with Easy Anti-Cheat in the future).
  5. Run the game & enjoy cheating with Cheat Evolution.
is there a different way to complete this using windows 11 when I attempt either of these they dont work

paul fairbairn

i cant get the cheatevolution keys to activate in the trainer all it says is its on and off when i press the f1 key i didnt pay for pro to get this

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
i cant get the cheatevolution keys to activate in the trainer all it says is its on and off when i press the f1 key i didnt pay for pro to get this
Did you bypass the anticheat? Without bypassing that, it wouldn't work.

Also the trainer is a few years old, now that you're PRO you can request an update in the app.

WolfBoy

Hello. My trainer does not work 100% ether. the unlimited ammo does not work, the rest are working as I know of. I just bought pro version to day. All other trainers out there does not work. I was hoping yours did but... Spend money on it. I running steam version of the game, that I also bought to day. I don`t know what version that game is but I guess the newest update ? maby. I also follow the instruction to get the trainer to work. The instruction sayes that I have to back up the Launch_Game before replacing it with yours, The only problem is that I did not have any Launch_Game in the game folder. in the win_x64 folder there is a file SGWContracts.Exe.
that file starts the game. Now. if I put your file Launch_Game in that folder it will not start, So. it has to be in the root folder of the game. Now,
is there any possibility of fixing the trainer so that the functions work?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hello. My trainer does not work 100% ether. the unlimited ammo does not work, the rest are working as I know of. I just bought pro version to day. All other trainers out there does not work. I was hoping yours did but... Spend money on it. I running steam version of the game, that I also bought to day. I don`t know what version that game is but I guess the newest update ? maby. I also follow the instruction to get the trainer to work. The instruction sayes that I have to back up the Launch_Game before replacing it with yours, The only problem is that I did not have any Launch_Game in the game folder. in the win_x64 folder there is a file SGWContracts.Exe.
that file starts the game. Now. if I put your file Launch_Game in that folder it will not start, So. it has to be in the root folder of the game. Now,
is there any possibility of fixing the trainer so that the functions work?
It will be updated soon.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
New trainer added.

Options
  • Activate Trainer
  • Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • Unlimited Medkits