The Callisto Protocol Trainer

antitot

PRO
After the latest update, the save games do not load anymore, the game just present a back screen with no other indicators for all the saves done with the latest trainer version active.

Tomassio

After the latest update, the save games do not load anymore, the game just present a back screen with no other indicators for all the saves done with the latest trainer version active.
It happened to me too, but I started a new game, and I'm not having this issue now.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated - a new option "Set Mega Credits" has been added to replace "Edit: Credits". Try it and let me know if it works for you.

Tomassio

Thank you very much, @Rhark.

I'm checking right now, but I'm sorry, I don't understand how it works. I press the "execute" button in the trainer but nothing happens, as well as the predetermined key "-" in my keyboard.
In fact, none of the options linked with the "execute" button seems to have any effect. I guess it's me who is doing something wrong.

Cheers.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Thank you very much, @Rhark.

I'm checking right now, but I'm sorry, I don't understand how it works. I press the "execute" button in the trainer but nothing happens, as well as the predetermined key "-" in my keyboard.
In fact, none of the options linked with the "execute" button seems to have any effect. I guess it's me who is doing something wrong.

Cheers.
It just executes a script, and doesn't stay enabled. Your currency should change to 9,999,999 once you've executed "Set Mega Credits" - you must have loaded into your save first.

Tomassio

It just executes a script, and doesn't stay enabled. Your currency should change to 9,999,999 once you've executed "Set Mega Credits" - you must have loaded into your save first.
It's not working in my case. Neither in a save game nor starting a new game from the beginning.

Thank you for your time.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
It's not working in my case. Neither in a save game nor starting a new game from the beginning.

Thank you for your time.
Hmm okay, not sure how to do this then 🤨 will look at it again when I have time.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Don't worry, please. It's not big issue. With God mode, infinite bullets, no reload and rapid fire is more than enough. Thank you.
Still, it is a feature that should be a part of the trainer. It will be sorted.