The Crust Trainer

3dcrew

PRO
The game get broken after few minutes u have actived the trainer. the drones just stop working completly anway if they are on build or mining.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
The game get broken after few minutes u have actived the trainer. the drones just stop working completly anway if they are on build or mining.
Are you sure that's not just the game being in early access? My game broke during the tutorial and I couldn't progress without even cheating.

madweedsmoker

PRO
i started the game and the cheats are giving false data e.g the power if producing 30 and the factory is using 25 it leaves 5 then put the cheat for unlimited battery the chart says full but when another factory goes up now its using 35 -5 the factory stops even though you have unlimited power according to the trainer so false data
also regarding the items table you can alter all items in the table. it shows in the game you have 300 of everything for e.g but you dont have anything physical again false data the bots dont see you have any items the you have altered, even if you clike on the building that stores 500 and alter that so you have 500 but in reality you have 2 so bots wont build .........so in short the trainer dosnt work as intended

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
i started the game and the cheats are giving false data e.g the power if producing 30 and the factory is using 25 it leaves 5 then put the cheat for unlimited battery the chart says full but when another factory goes up now its using 35 -5 the factory stops even though you have unlimited power according to the trainer so false data
also regarding the items table you can alter all items in the table. it shows in the game you have 300 of everything for e.g but you dont have anything physical again false data the bots dont see you have any items the you have altered, even if you clike on the building that stores 500 and alter that so you have 500 but in reality you have 2 so bots wont build .........so in short the trainer dosnt work as intended
Having the same problem
I will look into it this week.

I am sorry to say, but all the resource editing options are pointless. It shows nicely at the top that you have a set amount of resources, but once you run out of the resources (e.g.: at the very beginning of the game) you still do not have them, so building stops.1721836121544.png
I am on game version:
1721836201868.png

I see that I am complaining about the same thing.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I am aware, a new trainer is coming soon. My apologies, I didn't realise it wasn't working as intended, I did some testing but clearly not enough.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v0.92.86 & re-worked most of the trainer.