The Outer Worlds Trainer

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I think it was only made for the EPIC store version. I will add it to my to-do list for Windows Store games, if that's what you're looking for.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Update:
  • 29.10.2020: Trainer updated to support Peril On Gorgon DLC, Steam & added 2 more cheats.

Bananameat

Why can i not enable infinite weight? I just became a PRO customer yesterday and it seems the games i have tried using your service for there are some features i cannot use. Why is this?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Why can i not enable infinite weight? I just became a PRO customer yesterday and it seems the games i have tried using your service for there are some features i cannot use. Why is this?
We have over 450 trainers in the app, it is impossible to keep them up-to-date with our small team so we rely on users to report the trainers that need updating so we can know and get around to updating them as soon as we can.

STN

This trainer is free and doesn't require PRO. We have some trainers which require PRO but that feature is mainly to support us and get some other perks.

Regardless, thanks for the feedback. We will update this trainer when we are able to.