Tiny Tinas Wonderlands Trainer

Metal Messiah

It's unlikely, but not impossible. I have both versions so I'll test it when I get time.
Thanks for looking into this. Much appreciated. BTW, I just checked the game's main .exe file located in the installed directory, and it says file version 4.20.3.0.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Thanks for looking into this. Much appreciated. BTW, I just checked the game's main .exe file located in the installed directory, and it says file version 4.20.3.0.
If I'm not mistaken that is the Unreal Engine version.

Metal Messiah

No, I think that's the application version number. But I'm myself not sure. Btw, this is the Wonderlands.exe file and it's properties. Check this screenshot.

Wonderlands.jpg

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
No, I think that's the application version number. But I'm myself not sure. Btw, this is the Wonderlands.exe file and it's properties. Check this screenshot.

I use steamdb for patch versions when available.

Metal Messiah

Hi, for some odd reason none of the cheat codes are working. Only the F1 key for activation works. By pressing all other keys nothing happens. I know this sounds very weird, and I"m myself not sure why this happening.

Just took a Pro membership, and also tried running the ChetaEvolution app as an ADMIN as well. Has there been any new update for this game ?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hi, for some odd reason none of the cheat codes are working. Only the F1 key for activation works. By pressing all other keys nothing happens. I know this sounds very weird, and I"m myself not sure why this happening.

Just took a Pro membership, and also tried running the ChetaEvolution app as an ADMIN as well. Has there been any new update for this game ?
There have been no updates since September last year. Perhaps your antivirus has interfered with the files in the app folder or is blocking the app in some way. This has happened before to other users where trainers stop working for them due to their AV.

Metal Messiah

This trainer is one of the best I have used till now. Will this trainer always be in a PRO member state, or will you also make it free for others to try/use as well? A friend of mine actually wanted to try this trainer, before purchasing it as a PRO member.

Thanks.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
This trainer is one of the best I have used till now. Will this trainer always be in a PRO member state, or will you also make it free for others to try/use as well? A friend of mine actually wanted to try this trainer, before purchasing it as a PRO member.

Thanks.
It is free to use, the HOTKEYS can be used without PRO. Clickable toggles & editors are PRO only, same as all the other trainers.

Metal Messiah

Are you fully sure ? It says the trainer is only for PRO members. The latest version, +41 trainer. Even I can't access it now, since my pro membership expired 3 days ago.