Trainer Not Working

gotogsm

PRO
Hey guys,
I upgraded to PRO but the hotkeys aren't working, like not even turn the "switch" on when pressing the assigned hotkey.
Can any of you guys help me out?
Thanks!

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hey guys,
I upgraded to PRO but the hotkeys aren't working, like not even turn the "switch" on when pressing the assigned hotkey.
Can any of you guys help me out?
Thanks!
HOTKEYS are FREE to use without PRO. If they are not working then either you have not read some instructions that may be required for the specific trainer OR it is outdated.

Please list the name of the trainer(s) you have trouble with.

Thanks.

james746

PRO
Same cant get the Trainer working , trying to use the Suicide Squad one
Says game found , Trainer Activated but nothing is working ,

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
@james746 Seems like you aren't bypassing the anticheat. Do this

Run the app, select Suicide Squad trainer then disable your internet connection on your PC and launch the game, when it is loaded you re-enable the internet

james746

PRO

Run the app, select Suicide Squad trainer then disable your internet connection on your PC and launch the game, when it is loaded you re-enable the internet
i did the the other way around , i ran the game first and when i got the anticheat bypassed by disabling the internet i ran the trainer xD

james746

PRO

ye still doesn't work , just tried it now , excatly how u said to do it

DarkMango

Administrator
Trainer Makers
PRO
i did the the other way around , i ran the game first and when i got the anticheat bypassed by disabling the internet i ran the trainer xD
Doesn't matter which you run first, it's bypassing anticheat which is important.

Have you run the bypass exe because devs have patched it in recent game update and if you run it, it will cause more problems than solve it.

If you did my advice would be to

Delete the bypass exe
Verify game files on steam
Launched the game without wifi and when the game loads up re-enable your internet

Run the app/trainer before or after these steps

james746

PRO
Doesn't matter which you run first, it's bypassing anticheat which is important.

Have you run the bypass exe because devs have patched it in recent game update and if you run it, it will cause more problems than solve it.

If you did my advice would be to

Delete the bypass exe
Verify game files on steam
Launched the game without wifi and when the game loads up re-enable your internet

Run the app/trainer before or after these steps
I can get into game normaly and all play , i reset the whole bypass thing .
Just none of the things are working in trainer :/

james746

PRO
Can you show me your game folder?
Ok i Reinstalled the game , cuz i was frustrated already , and now it worked for some reason . I dont understand it .... I verified integrity like 3 times before . Anyway its all working now xD Thanks for all the help , and sorry for the hassle .

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Ok i Reinstalled the game , cuz i was frustrated already , and now it worked for some reason . I dont understand it .... I verified integrity like 3 times before . Anyway its all working now xD Thanks for all the help , and sorry for the hassle .
I'm thinking you may have had to delete the "Settings.json" file in your EasyAntiCheat folder inside the game folder and then verify the files.

Glad it's working for you now.

SpikeTheDark

PRO
I tried all the disconnect tricks even one from another site, validating, and reinstalled none of that worked.
getting this message
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I tried all the disconnect tricks even one from another site, validating, and reinstalled none of that worked.
getting this message
View attachment 319

As you can see from my video, it works.

I can't really do much if it's not working for some people since there's no "automatic" bypass anymore, it's just a manual one that the user has to do themselves.

SpikeTheDark

PRO

As you can see from my video, it works.

I can't really do much if it's not working for some people since there's no "automatic" bypass anymore, it's just a manual one that the user has to do themselves.
I've tried what you've done and a few other things but whenever I reconnect my internet and click accept no matter how long I wait I get this message which boots me back to the beginning and I get the no anti-cheat enabled message.
Capture.PNG

SpikeTheDark

PRO
**** has a working easy anti-cheat bypasser you just have to start the game through them. I'm sure you can figure out what they're doing and copy it some kind of way.