Tribes of Midgard Trainer

CoffeeKitty

Thanks for the trainer, drummer.

the gather multiplier acts very strangely - even at 2 it starts spiraling out of control giving me quadrillions of resources from a single gather, which completley breaks the game, especially on the souls end putting you into negative souls after a few gathers. what's more weird is that disabling the option still leaves this behavior in play so you need to completley abandon the world for it to stop, not sure if this is intended behavior or not

ZorianAU

When using 'Easy Crafting' and you try to craft something, it says your inventory is full.
Seems like it doesn't actually register that you have x amount of materials in your inventory.

Kugro

Whats the deal with this game? Do these only work in solo? Do you have to be offline somehow?

Last edited by a moderator:

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Whats the deal with this game? Do these only work in solo? Do you have to be offline somehow? Are you getting auto banned ? I'm not seeing any info at all. The forums all say theres no anti-cheat, does this work online multiplayer then?
This trainer is intended for solo play only. There's no need to go offline.

iCenTeX

What i dont really like is the Gather/Storage Multiplier because i get like 99999999 weapons and cant get rid of it. and the "Easy crafting" puts your items to max but its just the number when i have a quest to give npc like 50 leather and i only have 20 and activate Easy crafting it says 99999 whatever but i only can give him 20

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
What i dont really like is the Gather/Storage Multiplier because i get like 99999999 weapons and cant get rid of it. and the "Easy crafting" puts your items to max but its just the number when i have a quest to give npc like 50 leather and i only have 20 and activate Easy crafting it says 99999 whatever but i only can give him 20
You're not supposed to keep the option on and only use it when gathering. Says so in notes. As for crafting i believe it only works with crafting, not sure.

iCenTeX

You're not supposed to keep the option on and only use it when gathering. Says so in notes. As for crafting i believe it only works with crafting, not sure.
if u turn it on your whole inventory with all slots get 99999999 items even the weapons/tools you have equiped or just in your inventory u cant throw it away/sell it

DrummerIX

Trainer Maker
I have tried to rework the Gather Multiplier to make it better. I have sent the updated code to DarkMango who will update the trainer when he gets the chance.

This version limits things to 999 and seems to work better in that it doesn't get out of hand so quickly.

Kugro

Can confirm it works great. For anyone that wants a little more detail, the latest version i've tested seems to work by multiplying on top of itself. So for instance if you set it to 2x and loot a rock, you'll get 2. The next rock you grab will be 4, then 8. This isnt an exact science because the numbers the game gives are random. But the trainer seems to be multiplying itself. So after looting like 5 trees you'll start looting hundreds at a time.

so while its not perfect, Its an exceptional improvement.

twinkle_san

Sub to use this trainer. But after pressing F1 to activate cheat. App crash, Steam Crash.

Restarted Steam, start Tribes. Game prompt "Please check internet connections."

Revolution App stays at pacman loading. Nothing works for me.

STN

Sub to use this trainer. But after pressing F1 to activate cheat. App crash, Steam Crash.

Restarted Steam, start Tribes. Game prompt "Please check internet connections."

Revolution App stays at pacman loading. Nothing works for me.
Are you using Windows 11? Windows 11 is in beta and buggy so the app will not work for that yet.

Also make sure your antivirus isn't interfering. Add the app to its exception list then temporarily disable it. Redownload the app if necessary as the AV might have deleted some of the files.

PS: Join our discord to get even faster help.

twinkle_san

Are you using Windows 11? Windows 11 is in beta and buggy so the app will not work for that yet.

Also make sure your antivirus isn't interfering. Add the app to its exception list then temporarily disable it. Redownload the app if necessary as the AV might have deleted some of the files.

PS: Join our discord to get even faster help.
Hi admin, It's working now, after I whitelist the app. (Using Win10 btw.)

-My antivirus network block the whole game, unblocking it and the game went online again.

-The app folder was unzip on desktop, I'm still getting endless pacman loading.

Manage to find a fix by unzipping a new app folder into "Download" folder and it works now.