XCOM Chimera Squad Trainer

JaegerX1028

When using the trainer and activating the unlimited health, aim, etc. it applies it to the enemies as well. I can't seem to get it to work for just me.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
When using the trainer and activating the unlimited health, aim, etc. it applies it to the enemies as well. I can't seem to get it to work for just me.
Did you read the Notes correctly?

1. Enable the cheats then select the units you wish to affect. Disable them afterwards.

If you're keeping it enabled after selecting your units then you're probably selecting enemy units which will also give them unlimited health.

Activate the option, select your units and NO enemy units then deactivate the option. - This probably applies to most, if not ALL options.

Last edited:

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
What Rhark said. I like making cheats this way as you can choose to only affect units you wish especially in games like xcom where you may have favorite characters etc.

Keep in mind that the game is buggy in itself and that should explain the weird thing that happens sometimes.

I'll add a weak enemies cheat so you can reverse health.

erinsb

As Jaeger i'm not able to make this working.
This is what i do:
It's my turn, my unit selected
I press F1 to activate and F2 to maximun healt
Then F2 to disable and F1 to disable
Then i'm going to make my action and after every one ( enemy too) as unlimited healt..
Can you make a selection like "activate only to your team" or "activate to 1 unit"?
Sorry for bad eng.

Goon Squad

What Rhark said. I like making cheats this way as you can choose to only affect units you wish especially in games like xcom where you may have favorite characters etc.

Keep in mind that the game is buggy in itself and that should explain the weird thing that happens sometimes.

I'll add a weak enemies cheat so you can reverse health.
Not to jump on the train here but same for me. I like the option to select individual units to apply it to however I guess I don't understand what 'select' means in this instance. No matter where I enable the trainer at it applies it to the enemies as well. I'm not sure how to 'select' a unit specifically and apply to only him/her/it. Can we activate it at the staging screen? Because no matter what stage of active combat I enable it at, it applies it to the enemies.

erinsb

Not to jump on the train here but same for me. I like the option to select individual units to apply it to however I guess I don't understand what 'select' means in this instance. No matter where I enable the trainer at it applies it to the enemies as well. I'm not sure how to 'select' a unit specifically and apply to only him/her/it. Can we activate it at the staging screen? Because no matter what stage of active combat I enable it at, it applies it to the enemies.
Sorry for bad eng
I find i way, but i think it's not supposed to work like this.
First of all think the trainer as not "Unlimited Health" but as "Max the healt of a unit"
You can apply it in the staging screen so you will only affect your unit
For me the step are:
I'm on staging screen ( where you choose equip )
Press F1 and F2
Select the equip of the unit i want to boost
Go back at the staging screen and u will see he as max healt
Press F1 and F2 to disable
Repeat for every unit
REMEBER TO DISABLE IT
The problem is that in combat your healt is still going down if u get hit and if u try to use the trainer in combat ( to restore healt ) it will max the enemy too.

NuviMoon

Sorry for bad eng
I find i way, but i think it's not supposed to work like this.
First of all think the trainer as not "Unlimited Health" but as "Max the healt of a unit"
You can apply it in the staging screen so you will only affect your unit
For me the step are:
I'm on staging screen ( where you choose equip )
Press F1 and F2
Select the equip of the unit i want to boost
Go back at the staging screen and u will see he as max healt
Press F1 and F2 to disable
Repeat for every unit
REMEBER TO DISABLE IT
The problem is that in combat your healt is still going down if u get hit and if u try to use the trainer in combat ( to restore healt ) it will max the enemy too.
I tried to do this and was not able to get any results, and it also looks like it is applying like all things to everyone while in a battle, so like unlimited crit is also being added to enemies as well as your own people, I'm grateful for the work done here, but in this current state, the trainer is pretty much unusable in its current form.

Just to help troubleshoot, the way I was doing it, wait for agents turn like right before you choose to move or shoot. Apply trainer F1, F2, then turning it off right away F2, F1.
I also tried to do it in the loadout screen, in the armoury and right before you go out on a mission, none of the changes stuck. At least for me
Now everyone has unlimited health and the glorious unending battle can take place! hahahaha

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I tried to do this and was not able to get any results, and it also looks like it is applying like all things to everyone while in a battle, so like unlimited crit is also being added to enemies as well as your own people, I'm grateful for the work done here, but in this current state, the trainer is pretty much unusable in its current form.

Just to help troubleshoot, the way I was doing it, wait for agents turn like right before you choose to move or shoot. Apply trainer F1, F2, then turning it off right away F2, F1.
I also tried to do it in the loadout screen, in the armoury and right before you go out on a mission, none of the changes stuck. At least for me
Now everyone has unlimited health and the glorious unending battle can take place! hahahaha
@MrViZZion is aware of the issue and is looking into it.

Goon Squad

Hey guys just wanted to update people who are still confused how to activate it. So it needs to be enabled at the staging screen which is the screen directly after clicking 'Send APC' when selecting a mission. You will see your agents and be able to equip items to them. Before clicking on any agent activate the trainer (F1) then select all the 'unlimited abilities' you want to apply, THEN click on the agents you wish to apply it to. If you want to apply it to your whole squad (including reinforcements) then leave everything turned on until you've clicked on all the agents/robots you have available, then turn it off before clicking start mission. If you apply it during the mission/combat it will apply it to the enemies as well. Hope this helps, just wanted to clear up any confusion, @MrViZZion does great work so maybe this will help him tweak or whatever he wants to do. Cheers!

Goon Squad

Hey, Goon Squad do you know a way to disable it afterwards? or does it stay like that forever?
As far as I can tell it's permanently enabled. I just wanted it enabled for one mission I couldn't get past too but it maxes your agents' health and keeps it like that, same with every other 'cheat' once you turn them on. I ended up just activating it on two of my agents to get past that mission then sticking them on desk duty for the rest of the game to feel better about myself lol. Although towards the end of the game depending on the difficulty despite their max health they can still come close and even 'dying' so if you choose to keep it enabled it will eventually balance itself out.

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Doesn't seem like a simple way to affect the players only in combat. However, this option can be effectively used in barracks/armory. The health will carry over to combat. As explained by @Goon Squad. Not sure if i even want to pursue it further as it works well when you do it like that.

I'll add a note in app.

Hey, Goon Squad do you know a way to disable it afterwards? or does it stay like that forever?
It's not enabled permanent, however the health is increased so much that it appears you're not taking damage. Is that not a good behaviour?

Goon Squad

I have no problem with the way it works at the moment. I never used the XCOM 2 trainer but I assume that worked differently because your entire team would take it's turn at once rather than switching back and forth between allies and enemies like Chimera Squad does, probably easier to 'select' only your units and apply the buffs without applying it to the enemies as well. @MrViZZion is right about it not being 'permanent' in the sense that your units can't die. They can die, but the 25hp upgrade from the trainer is permanent throughout your entire playthrough. Then your units' training/armor buffs will stack on top of it. I had units at the end of my game with over 35hp but if they take enough damage you will start to see holes in that health bar. Hope this helps in someway :)

Psillium

PRO
Hello. Who could explain clearly how to use cheatevolution because most players report an impossibility to use it because the info is not clear to understand. A new video would be essential

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Hello. Who could explain clearly how to use cheatevolution because most players report an impossibility to use it because the info is not clear to understand. A new video would be essential
It's really simple to use. Launch cheat evolution, select the game. Press the hotkeys.

Activate the cheats when you're in barracks in game where you can select units before heading to battle. Then deactivate them.

That's all there is to it. I'll make a video later as well.

Psillium

PRO
It's really simple to use. Launch cheat evolution, select the game. Press the hotkeys.

Activate the cheats when you're in barracks in game where you can select units before heading to battle. Then deactivate them.

That's all there is to it. I'll make a video later as well.
Thank you MrViZZion. I followed exactly these steps but the selected cheats do not work in battle. Thanks for the future video
I have used Cheatevolution successfully for other games but in Xcom chimera squad it is impossible

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
Thank you MrViZZion. I followed exactly these steps but the selected cheats do not work in battle. Thanks for the future video
I have used Cheatevolution successfully for other games but in Xcom chimera squad it is impossible
Okay, I'll make a video.