Zombie Gunship Survival Trainer

chen06990

game Zombie Gunship Survival

the trainer does not work well inf dmg give it also to zombies I think and my unit is stuck when they try to get building all time
inf resource does not work all the time its back like it was before also the upgrade
kill work fine inf health not work on my building in defense pls if you can fix it's maybe you can also add speed to the game
and maybe you can change that when we win the game we get full resource

Last edited:

jimguo

PRO
The trainer has to be update, only the one hit kill is functional, and the max resource not really useful, it always stuck when active it and spend the resource.

georg625

Hello,

why can't some options be activated in the trainer? (PRO member) The trainer is set by me on request. Do I have to have an annual subscription to activate all options? Or do I have to wait for the request to be processed? (trainer is completed)

MrViZZion

Administrator
Staff member
PRO
There's nowhere mentioned that you need certain type of membership for trainer to work.

Game must have had a new update. You can use old version of game with trainer or wait until we update.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
the ressource not working and the infinite health work just for 1 people
The resources cheat will be removed as the developers patched it. I have not encountered any missions with more than 1 person.

Tw1tche5

PRO
What weapons need reloading? With the cheats I got I didn't reload or overheat with anything
autocannons that you start with have unlimited ammo but overheat, which no weapon overheat takes care of
all other weapons, cannons, rockets, missiles, napalm have a salvo which has a reload time (very small reload time) and limited ammo, infinite ammo is still working

you can have 4 Squad members but you have to equip the weapons in the hanger to enable the extra squad members, might need to be a higher level to unlock the slots, but with 4 squad members inf health doesnt work on any

havent tried OHK options

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1.6.96 & removed one cheat.