Back 4 Blood Trainer

Do not mention our competitors here. Game Pass games 75% of the time require completely separate trainers and are NOT compatible with Steam/EPIC/Ubisoft, etc trainers. This is especially true if the games are using UWP (every game on the Microsoft Store is 64bit as opposed to Steam/EPIC/etc having 32bit games which means they would also require 100% new trainers).

The Microsoft Store games are protected by Microsoft's own file protection shit that stops files from being modified (which is what our EPIC/Steam bypasses did). The Game Pass bypass is not working for everyone but if it works for you then that's great, you can blame Microsoft for implementing this bullshit and stopping people from modifying their game install folders.

You can request Game Pass trainers in the app but we do not SOLELY aim to provide those trainers. As an ex-Xbox fan, all I used to make was Microsoft Store / Game Pass Trainers but after they banned my 13-14 year old account I no longer have an urge to provide them unless they are requested and funded.
ive actually found alot of games labeled steam on your trainer app. works for windows versions too :) its one of the reasons ive become a member! :)

i check to see if it picks up the .file name if it does ill give it a shot, if it works, win win =D

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
ive actually found alot of games labeled steam on your trainer app. works for windows versions too :) its one of the reasons ive become a member! :)

i check to see if it picks up the .file name if it does ill give it a shot, if it works, win win =D
That's always great, if you find a trainer of ours that is not labelled as the Microsoft Store version but works with it could you please let us know so we can change it so it shows that it supports the Microsoft Store distribution? Thanks.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v v1.282.9446.0. New Microsoft Store bypass instructions added.

ResistArrest

I can't get mine to activate any of the trainer options, the bypass worked and my game is opened but no options will work when I click them or use my numpad. This is the windows gamepass version btw, I finally got it to "WORK" but my game is constantly crashing when I activate some of the options.

Last edited:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
I can't get mine to activate any of the trainer options, the bypass worked and my game is opened but no options will work when I click them or use my numpad. This is the windows gamepass version btw, I finally got it to "WORK" but my game is constantly crashing when I activate some of the options.
Apologies, the trainer has been fixed.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
i got the bypass for gamepass to work but when i try and turn them on nothing moves on slider
Then the bypass didn't work.

Try manually disabling your internet, launching the game and if it gives you an error with the option to "Retry" then reconnect your internet and spam the "Retry" button until it launches.

Keep the trainer closed until the game is open.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated.

Changelog:
  • Fixed One Hit Kill
  • Added Infinite Supply Points
  • Added Infinite Throwables
  • Added Super Player Speed
  • Added Player Speed Multiplier
  • Added Edit: Copper

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Added another final bypass method which should most certainly work for all if followed correctly.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated.

Changelog:
  • Infinite Supply Points - changed this to only stop the reduction of your supply points when spending them.
  • Max Owned Burn Cards - reduced the amount gained to 99.
  • Added - Edit: Supply Points Base
  • Added - Edit: Supply Points Gained
  • Added - Edit: Supply Points Spent

TwilightxSaga

Can someone help me it says game found, trainer activated but i cant activate anything.

Edit: Managed to get it working after trying the last bypass method over and over again.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Trainer updated to support v1003422.

Changelog:
  • Fixed Super Player Speed
  • Fixed Player Speed Multiplier
  • Fixed Infinite Team Health
  • Fixed No Reload
  • Fixed Edit: Copper