Back 4 Blood Trainer

royalmodderz

Bypass file showing this

Back 4 Blood EAC Bypass.
Make sure you are running FearlessRevolution App and have Back 4 Blood selected from the list in FearlessRevolution App

An error occured, validate you game installation and try again or contact us.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Bypass file showing this

Back 4 Blood EAC Bypass.
Make sure you are running FearlessRevolution App and have Back 4 Blood selected from the list in FearlessRevolution App

An error occured, validate you game installation and try again or contact us.
Are you running the bypass as admin?

What distribution are you using? Steam, EPIC, or Microsoft Store?

royalmodderz

Are you running the bypass as admin?

What distribution are you using? Steam, EPIC, or Microsoft Store?
Steam, verified the integretity of my files. Uninstalled and re-installed, still the same error. I also run the custom loader as Admin.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Steam, verified the integretity of my files. Uninstalled and re-installed, still the same error. I also run the custom loader as Admin.
You're also using the correct bypass? There are 3 and one is specific for Steam only.

Also are you following the instructions as it states in the first post here?

Code:
Extract the files and copy the LaunchBack4Blood_Steam.exe OR LaunchBack4Blood_Epic.exe to your game’s install directory (Back4Blood – there should be some folders there called EasyAntiCheat, Engine, Gobi, etc).
If this doesn't help, try verifying your game files and seeing if it works afterwards.

Oratic

I am having trouble getting the trainer to work, paid for pro. I am using the microsoft/gamepass bypass. I run it and I follow all directions, I open the trainer once back at the sign in menu and internet back and the trainer wont activate after I manually open it. Any suggestions? @Rhark

chexmix

Hi, I got this trainer hoping it would fix an issue I created. I used another trainer and accidentally maxed out my burn cards so they're all 99,999 but I just want to reset them all to 0. Is that possible to do with this trainer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Hi, I got this trainer hoping it would fix an issue I created. I used another trainer and accidentally maxed out my burn cards so they're all 99,999 but I just want to reset them all to 0. Is that possible to do with this trainer?
Firstly, please do not mention our competitors.

Secondly, no this is not an option in our trainer.

chexmix

Firstly, please do not mention our competitors.

Secondly, no this is not an option in our trainer.
There is the ability to request options for your trainers, right? How likely is it you would add the option to remove all burn cards?

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
There is the ability to request options for your trainers, right? How likely is it you would add the option to remove all burn cards?
The next time the trainer needs updating I'll look into it.

hitman47890

PRO
Thanks for updating it @Rhark , but after using the bypass correctly for the Microsoft store, I can't seem to activate the trainer even though the trainer has found the game.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Thanks for updating it @Rhark , but after using the bypass correctly for the Microsoft store, I can't seem to activate the trainer even though the trainer has found the game.
Try the manual way and not the bypass. The Microsoft store bypass only works for some.

Disable your internet.
Open back 4 blood
A back 4 blood loading screen should pop up & close then another pops up with EAC loading (the anticheat).
When the second one is up close it IMMEDIATELY. (Right click the windows bar icon and close).
Re-enable your internet connection
Launch the trainer.

If done fast enough you should have no issues, it works for me 100% of the time.

hitman47890

PRO
Yes, it works as it should, and I'd use it every time. The only issue is that One Hit Kill, Godmode, and Unlimited Team Health aren't toggled on, but everything else is. @Rhark

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
Yes, it works as it should, and I'd use it every time. The only issue is that One Hit Kill, Godmode, and Unlimited Team Health aren't toggled on, but everything else is. @Rhark
Hmm okay I'll look at it in the morning. Probably made a simple mistake.

Adroit3

i got pro subscription recently and was trying to enable it for back for blood offline but its just not giving any option to enable however I tried.

Rhark

Trainer Maker
Staff member
Trainer Makers
PRO
i got pro subscription recently and was trying to enable it for back for blood offline but its just not giving any option to enable however I tried.
If nothing is activating then you did NOT bypass EAC.

Watch

Nothing seems to activate for me, I ran the launcher you provided for windows store version.